Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Offical XBA Faceplate by Nato King

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    Was that an attempt at innuendo?
    Oh no here we go again.....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    Was that an attempt at innuendo?
    DAMMIT SPACEY HOW OLD ARE YOU seriously i know ur like 42 but sometimes its like your 12 geez. anyways nice to see you back on the forums CJ hope your trip planning is going well.

iMod

DAMMIT SPACEY HOW OLD ARE YOU seriously i know ur like 42 but sometimes its like your 12 geez. anyways nice to see you back on the forums CJ hope your trip planning is going well.
    It must have been innuendo. Why else would a person check your age? I don't know anybody who wants to be arrested for sexually soliciting towards a minor on the internet.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_the_Hated View Post
    It must have been innuendo. Why else would a person check your age? I don't know anybody who wants to be arrested for sexually soliciting towards a minor on the internet.
    you keep believing that, btw do u know who jj is by chance??

Nato, that is a great looking plate! You certainly have an eye for detail. Do you hand paint, or use an airbrush, or a combination of both? I have used clear stickers in the past as well, sometimes it is just the right thing to do. Anyway, you are very talented brother.

Registered User $oul [A]$$A$$IN's Avatar

that is sick, did u do that by had???

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mypainteffects View Post
    Nato, that is a great looking plate! You certainly have an eye for detail. Do you hand paint, or use an airbrush, or a combination of both? I have used clear stickers in the past as well, sometimes it is just the right thing to do. Anyway, you are very talented brother.

Yeah like I said I did the background by hand it is paint and the addict and the words xboxaddict.com is a clear like sticker. Because I didn't want to make a mistake so I went with a clear sticker. I am thinking of another faceplate to do but nothing is coming right now. also I am going to find a way to make them faster and cheaper so I can sell or give away some maybe even make 300 or so and number them. I don't know if anyone have any idea's PM me. thanks nato

Thread Information