Thread: Gamecrazy taking pre-orders for Soul Calibur IV with faceplate.

Default Gamecrazy taking pre-orders for Soul Calibur IV with faceplate.

Hey Spacey, it's SuperMonkeyHero up here in the Bay Area. I hope all is well with you and congrats on getting the faceplate database up and running! I just wanted to let you know (if you don't already) and the gang here, that Game Crazy is going to be doing a Soul Calibur IV faceplate pre-order gift. I talked to a friend at Namco to try and get details and the only thing he'd seen as a prototype was a Yoda 360 faceplate. Assuming the forums have Game Crazy managers/sales associates roaming among us is there any word or pics of who's on the plate or if this offer will be similar to the Ace Combat 6 and Eternal Sonata collections of faceplates?

Spacey did you ever decide if you're making the trek to E3? Only 2 weeks to go!

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

Welcome to the site and thank you for the heads up.

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

Thanks, it was great to meet SpaceGhost at the Microsoft Spring Showcase. I've got a decent faceplate collection and Spacey filled me in about XboxAddict and the faceplate forum. Great Stuff! I'll get pics of my collection up soon!

I'm hoping this is a preorder for the game no matter were and not just a Game Crazy thing?
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

No, thanks for the shout out. I have friends at GC still. I'll try to get more info.

Yes, I'm going to E3. I"ll be there Monday for the MS and EA briefings, then Tuesday for appointments and Wed to just hang out. I'm going to ComiCon, too, and in about two hours, I'm leaving for SF to go to Lucasarts to see The Force Unleashed tomorrow.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    No, thanks for the shout out. I have friends at GC still. I'll try to get more info.

Yes, I'm going to E3. I"ll be there Monday for the MS and EA briefings, then Tuesday for appointments and Wed to just hang out. I'm going to ComiCon, too, and in about two hours, I'm leaving for SF to go to Lucasarts to see The Force Unleashed tomorrow.
    Have fun, The Force looks sick. iwathed the new vid the other day, Can't wait.
    Bring us back some swag from E3, have fun.

tis117.com

dang i want to go to comic-con but its in san diego and thats to far for me to go especially cause im only 17 lol but i RLLY want to go to E3 i could have gone last year cause my friend got invited and had 2 tickets but my mom wouldnt let me go

Hellon earth159

The Game Crazy web site now shows pics of the faceplate that comes with both the regular and the collectors set but it looks like a skin. Hope that's because it's just a mock-up.

Game Crazy
    Last edited by hellonearth159; 07-01-2008 at 05:38 AM.

The lone voice of reason. Symmetric-XBA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post

Hopefully I'll cya there space as well as some other addicts! lol I'm makin the flight all the way from the midwest for this one, its a shame though that E3 has fallen off the map w/ all the developers leaving and doing their own thing. Wish I was headed to comicon but w/ finances and all.... enjoy the force unleashed man, wish the lightsabers were more accurate in the game, but hey no MA rating for lucasarts right?

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------
    THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE! #XBA2016 MAKE XBA GREAT AGAIN!

medders84

Cha Cha

Quote Originally Posted by medders84 View Post
    Shame I can not order it.
    Signature?

tis117.com

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetric View Post
    Hopefully I'll cya there space as well as some other addicts! lol I'm makin the flight all the way from the midwest for this one, its a shame though that E3 has fallen off the map w/ all the developers leaving and doing their own thing. Wish I was headed to comicon but w/ finances and all.... enjoy the force unleashed man, wish the lightsabers were more accurate in the game, but hey no MA rating for lucasarts right?
    isnt E3 invite only how did u get an invite for it ?

I need a Lucasarts contact Spacey, any chance you can help with that? Time permitting maybe we can hang at the show. I'll be at the MS Briefing on Monday as well as Nintendo and Sony's on Tuesday. (Sorry guys, I know this is Xbox Addict) Still working on getting into the EA deal, was thinking of crashing it!

The play.com faceplate looks awesome! I have a sister living in Paris, is Play.com strictly online or do they have a walk-in location?

medders84

afraid not. they only sell online

The lone voice of reason. Symmetric-XBA's Avatar

wow sick faceplate for the uk! thank god my fiance lives in the uk lol.

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------
    THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE! #XBA2016 MAKE XBA GREAT AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by medders84 View Post
    Looks nice, now I need a hook up over there to help me get one. *hint hint*

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMonkeyHero View Post
    I need a Lucasarts contact Spacey, any chance you can help with that? Time permitting maybe we can hang at the show. I'll be at the MS Briefing on Monday as well as Nintendo and Sony's on Tuesday. (Sorry guys, I know this is Xbox Addict) Still working on getting into the EA deal, was thinking of crashing it!

The play.com faceplate looks awesome! I have a sister living in Paris, is Play.com strictly online or do they have a walk-in location?
    I don't even have an appointment to meet them at E3. I know the guys I talked to will be there, but I don't think they're in charge of the appointment setting. I'm scrambling right now but I'll try to get some info today. Ditto for the E3 thing too. PM your information to me.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thread Information