Thread: I love taco-bell and so should you (xbox related)

Default I love taco-bell and so should you (xbox related)

Ahhhh did I mention I won my xbox along with Project Gotham Racing just by eating one meal at taco bell and entering the ticket online?! I mean what are the odds of that! lol I know people who ate there every day and didn't win.

Well anyways I was thinking of getting an xbox in January and so once I won my xbox it was a huge relief because I would not have to spend so much money on a console.... I am more of a PC gamer

Oh and before I won this I always thought those contests were bogus but now I am less skeptical about contests Oh and I am not talking about the xba contest... winning a case would be nice but I've already won the big prize

Everyone Eat at Taco Bell and love it cuz they hooked me up with this awsome product
    Don't trip on the step or it will be left behind you

By the way did anyone else here win their xbox?

BAH! Why should I love Taco Bell just because you won something there and I didn't. I can't love something I don't win anything from them.

AHEM! Did you hear that xboxaddict!? Are you taking notes? Better be!
    When it's hot and sticky, that's no time for dinky dunking, but when the frost gets on the pumpkin, THAT'S the time for dinky dunking.

Hidden Content

lol... you are a lucky sob. I never eat at taco bell b/c i think they put a bad name on mexican food. There is so little meat in their food. And the meat isn't even that fresh.

Taco Bell=the Mexican McDonalds

But I praise them for the XBOX contest. Gave a lot of publicity.

Talking

No, I traded in 64 Dreamcast games and used the store credit to get the console , an extra controller, and a memory card. I also had enough left to pay for 2 games, Halo and Munch.

wow how did ya get 64 dream cast games? if they were 50$ a piece then they would total to 3200$ that's insane... and one hell of an expensive xbox

Default I won too

All these months latter, (already got one the day it released) and like three weeks ago I get a "Hay you one a Taco Bell Xbox." I am still really happy though, so ya it did pay. I through down some cash for it, I ate there every chance I got like 3X's a day for that month. I also went to 7 dif. stores. Wow that's great U won too.

Talking

Umm, I bought them. And the store didn't give me full price for them. I think I only got between 5 to 20 dollars per game. I figured: the dreamcast is dead or dying, so why keep the games? Anyway, I like the xbox better.

Thread Information