Thread: I need help with begining me collection.

Default I need help with begining me collection.

Hey xKonvicTx here. I want to get into this collection that everyone is raving about. I am owner of two faceplates so far. 5 soon if my fried decides to sell me some of his Ace Combat 6 faceplates. Anyway I just want to know if these Ace Combat Faceplates are worth the money. He wants 20$ for 3 of them. Does anyone know if these are rare?
    Hidden Content wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content FlashVars="d=Started+your+collection&gs=999">

Hidden Content wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content FlashVars="d=You+hve+collected+2+Faceplates%21&gs=2">

Hidden Content wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content FlashVars="d=Taught+your+dog+to+play+CoD4&gs=D09">

Banned

around 40-50 for all six so i guess 20 for three is pretty good, matters which ones though, welcome i am jak, rory, jako, or the guy most likely to go insane and be banned from he, accept my welcome means that i own your soul...how do you plead??

Quote Originally Posted by xKonvicTx View Post
    Hey xKonvicTx here. I want to get into this collection that everyone is raving about. I am owner of two faceplates so far. 5 soon if my fried decides to sell me some of his Ace Combat 6 faceplates. Anyway I just want to know if these Ace Combat Faceplates are worth the money. He wants 20$ for 3 of them. Does anyone know if these are rare?
    Thats not a bad deal but there is a guy on ebay selling the set of 5 for 39.99 however if you offer him 25 for all of them he will probly take it, thats how i got mine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ACE-COMBAT-6-ULT...QQcmdZViewItem

Good Luck with starting our collection!!

I don't understand the faceplate collecting. I just hope everyone that does it can actually make some money off of them when they get sick of them. Or who knows, maybe the nextBox will support them.
    Hidden Content made easy
    Hidden Content made easy

Quote Originally Posted by plutoisaplanet View Post
    I don't understand the faceplate collecting. I just hope everyone that does it can actually make some money off of them when they get sick of them. Or who knows, maybe the nextBox will support them.
    NextBox will absolutely NOT support these faceplates. It's a question whether it will use some kind of faceplate at all, but I think it will.

People collect lots of stuff, and you generally don't understand why people would collect something that's not of interest to you. There are people who collect Avon aftershave bottles, sculpted teddy bears that aren't even plush, windchimes, plates, shoes they'll never wear, DVDs they'll never watch, toys they'll never play with...

You can have a number of things yet not be a collector. I have a half-dozen bobbleheads over my computer desk, but I don't collect them. I happened into these and now have a number of them. To "collect" them, I would have to be looking for them, and actually putting out effort to build a collection.

For me, faceplates are just like 12 in. x. 3 in. game-related posters. Plus, unlike a poster, I can make plates myself if a plate I want doesn't exist. I made a plate for the cancelled Xbox game, "The Unseen." That plate would never exist if I didn't make it myself.

So what DO you collect then?
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

I collect ISSUES.

Hellon earth159

I collect women with issues

Quote Originally Posted by hellonearth159 View Post
    Word.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Well now we know where the "hellonearth" in "hellonearth159" comes from!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

Sorry... I'm taken (haha)

But y'know - it never hurts to have a spare on another coast.... lets talk!

Man,post like these are why I miss getting on this forum!

Side note,totally unrelated to the topic of this thread,but I am hella busy running tournaments in my area,and haven't had time to pop up as often as I'd like.Sorry!

Thread Information