Thread: new to the forums!

Default new to the forums!

Hello all I am new here. I was looking for any information on how to find the upcomming releases of pre-order faceplates, such like you had with the soul calibur and gamecrazy release. also if anyone knows of a Madden 09 faceplate, for the upcomming release, and where to preorder that? thank you.

Welcome to the Forums! This is the place to find that. Hang out, post, get to know us and you will get all the inside scoop.

Welcome, always glad to find new faceplate addicts. I'm looking into the Madden plates myself. Nobody at any local game stores know anything about them. If I find anything, I'll let you know.

great, thank you both, for your help, i look forward to getting help here on scooping up some cool faceplates.

I went to E3 to try to build relationships with the publishers JUST for this very reason. If they're going to devote marketing money to making faceplates, let us help THEM get the word out to the people who are succeptible to that marketing: the faceplate collectors.

Unfortunately, EA were the hardest to talk to. I talked to the lady in charge of marketing for Mirror's Edge but never did get anyone from EA Sports - not even Peter Moore, who I get to talk to a couple of times a year. I tracked down a name from an EA Sports press release and never heard anything back from that guy. There is an event at EA Redwood Shores in mid-August, but money is so tight I don't see any way I could get up there. It's about a seven hour drive from here which means a hotel for two nights in one of the spendiest places in the US.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thread Information