Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution Faceplate Contest

Finally found Sargon! Sir Baldo's Avatar

Question

Quote Originally Posted by y2kash_14 View Post
    wow.....just...wow...
    Oh dear. Looks like I may have made some sort of XBA faux pas.

Seriously though, sorry if I have done something wrong. All I can figure is that I'm brand new around these parts and the first thing I did was PM my test and post in this contest thread. Well there's a simple explanation for that. I found you all through a Google search for Civ:Rev faceplates, which brought me straight to this thread. In my excitement to find one of these treasures available, I registered, did the test, and posted. I didn't have time for anything else at the time seeing as I am at work. I came back a short while later and finished my profile and posted an intro thread.

I hope this sorts things out. I'm really active on the official xBox forums, but they're a bit transient for my taste. You know, people just blowing through when they have a problem. This looks like a cool place and I look forward to being a community member.

It's no fun getting started on the wrong foot.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Baldo View Post
    Oh dear.......

Cheers.
    You're fine And Welcome to XBA!

Oh dear. Looks like I may have made some sort of XBA faux pas.

Seriously though, sorry if I have done something wrong. All I can figure is that I'm brand new around these parts and the first thing I did was PM my test and post in this contest thread. Well there's a simple explanation for that. I found you all through a Google search for Civ:Rev faceplates, which brought me straight to this thread. In my excitement to find one of these treasures available, I registered, did the test, and posted. I didn't have time for anything else at the time seeing as I am at work. I came back a short while later and finished my profile and posted an intro thread.

I hope this sorts things out. I'm really active on the official xBox forums, but they're a bit transient for my taste. You know, people just blowing through when they have a problem. This looks like a cool place and I look forward to being a community member.

It's no fun getting started on the wrong foot.

Cheers.
    Welcome new friend. Good to see another Houston faceplate collector. You got nothing to worry about. Like Jay-Z said "Kick that dirt off your shoulders"

PM sent.

Faceplate preferred.
    "CORRECT. ENTRY ACCEPTED." Everybody who wins gets a faceplate. The question is whether it matters to you if you get a poster or not. (SG2K)
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Finally found Sargon! Sir Baldo's Avatar

Ahhh, gotcha. That's a negative for me. Thanks.

WOW, i dont belive i missed this contest by a day... I have been working so much lately havent had time to check my email much less XBA and i miss an oppurtunity like this..............I HATE WORK!!!!!

hehe. I hate work too but I happened to come here during a Saturday when I didn't have work (I usually have work on Saturdays too) and learned about the contest...lucky me

Thread Information