Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: =( I'm selling my ENTIRE faceplate collection

The lone voice of reason. Symmetric-XBA's Avatar

Default =( I'm selling my ENTIRE faceplate collection

Wow I don't think I could have been hit any harder just recently. Some personal tradegdy has occured and now I am forced to sell my ENTIRE faceplate collection. This is incredibly painfull but times call for certain measures to be taken. Here is a list of what I am selling.

Korean Launch Faceplate
    Saints Row New Zeland
    Halo 3 Singapore Launch - I have 2 of these to sell.
    Trusty Bell - Sealed
    Kasumi DOAX2 - Boxed
    Eternal Sonata - Complete
    Ace Combat 6 - All except for flight edge faceplate
    Devil May Cry 4 - mint
    UK Launch Xbox 360 - mint
    Blue Dragon - Boxed w/ figures
    Ubisoft - Rainbow Six Vegas
    Ubisoft - Vendor faceplate
    Ubisoft - Ghost Recon
    Ubisoft - Ghost Recon 2
    Universe at war - mint
    Lost planet - mint
    NCAA Football 08
    Addidas Soccer
    Chrome Hounds
    Toy2r Qee - mint w/ figures
    COD4 - w/ box
    Zero Hour
    Forza 2 UK promo
    GTA4 - still boxed
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    faceplates sold and being shipped out.

Gears Of War - circut city exclusive - sealed (sold)
    Assassin's Creed - sealed (sold)
    Mass Effect - sealed (sold)
    Virgin - Red Rings (sold)
    Soul Calibur 4 - BOTH Yoda and the Blue Soul Calibur plate (sold)
    UK Soul Calibur 4 - Mint. Its still in transit however. (sold. space yours is on the way)
    4 different cherry blossoms faceplates - mint (sold)

I try to be a nice guy to people and yet my life is still collapsing as we speak. I guess karma doesn't really exsist. Thanks for looking everyone, feel free to send me a msg. or contact me on xbl if you're interested.

Take care.
    Last edited by Symmetric-XBA; 08-16-2008 at 06:38 PM.

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------
    THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE! #XBA2016 MAKE XBA GREAT AGAIN!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetric View Post
    Wow I don't think I could have been hit any harder just recently. Some personal tradegdy has occured and now I am forced to sell my ENTIRE faceplate collection. This is incredibly painfull but times call for certain measures to be taken. Here is a list of what I am selling.

Korean Launch Faceplate
    Saints Row New Zeland
    Trusty Bell - Sealed
    Kasumi DOAX2 - Boxed
    Devil May Cry 4 - mint
    Ubisoft - Ghost Recon
    Ubisoft - Ghost Recon 2
    Universe at war - mint
    Lost planet - mint
    NCAA Football 08
    Addidas Soccer
    Chrome Hounds
    Mass Effect
    COD4 - w/ box
    Virgin - Red Rings
    Gears Of War - circut city exclusive - sealed
    Zero Hour
    Forza 2 UK promo

I try to be a nice guy to people and yet my life is still collapsing as we speak. I guess karma doesn't really exsist. Thanks for looking everyone, feel free to send me a msg. or contact me on xbl if you're interested.

Take care.
    hey i am interested in the halo singapore and zero hour and korean launch pm me prices thanks

Good Luck Symmetric

Through personal experience, I always find the people who are the nice guys always get screwed over.

I hope everything works out for you.

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I hate having to see someone resort to that.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

I'm sorry to hear about his Symmetric... And the only way I can get any of them is if I find some how to use my debit card online.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Thanks to Enamelized420 for the awesome signature!!!

Korean Launch Faceplate
    Saints Row New Zeland
    Trusty Bell - Sealed
    Kasumi DOAX2 - Boxed
    Devil May Cry 4 - mint
    Ubisoft - Ghost Recon
    Ubisoft - Ghost Recon 2
    Universe at war - mint
    Lost planet - mint
    NCAA Football 08
    Addidas Soccer
    Chrome Hounds
    Mass Effect
    COD4 - w/ box
    Virgin - Red Rings
    Gears Of War - circut city exclusive - sealed
    Zero Hour
    Forza 2 UK promo

Take care.
    I sent you a pm.
    And I am sorry that you have to sell your entire collection.

I dug through my storage some more and I have found some more faceplates that I am going to get rid of.

Assassin's Creed - sealed
    GTA4 - still boxed
    Soul Calibur 4 - BOTH Yoda and the Blue Soul Calibur plate
    UK Soul Calibur 4 - Mint. Its still in transit however.

I also have 4 plates of the cherry blossoms. They are ALL different. I was trying to get more so that I could piece it together, but alas somethings just aren't to be.

I dug through my storage some more and I have found some more faceplates that I am going to get rid of.

Assassin's Creed - sealed
    GTA4 - still boxed
    Soul Calibur 4 - BOTH Yoda and the Blue Soul Calibur plate
    UK Soul Calibur 4 - Mint. Its still in transit however.

I also have 4 plates of the cherry blossoms. They are ALL different. I was trying to get more so that I could piece it together, but alas some things just aren't to be.
    I still need a blue Soul Calibur plate.

PM'd on the 3 soul cal, and red ring

Cry

I can't believe some people. I'm desperately trying to sell these so I can pay for the funeral costs, and lawyers etc.. and I sell a faceplate to someone (I'll be nice for now bc the person is a member of xboxaddict). I tell the person to please make payment immediately, the person doesn't respond. I send them an email, no response. Then I get an email saying basically "sorry but I will pay" and then offers to buy my halo 3 singapore plate. I agree to the price and everything, and the buyer said "If that is ok, I will pay tomorrow"...... now 2 days have gone by, I've sent multiple emails, and guess how many I've gotten back in return??..... 0 I swear to god I'm about to take a F***ING HAMMER TO ALL MY FACEPLATES I'M SOOOO F***ING PISSED OFF. JUST WHEN I THOUGHT THINGS WERE GOING TO BE OK, THEN BAM, ANOTHER SETBACK, THIS TIME HOWEVER, IT PREVENTS ME FROM EVEN HAVING A PROPER FUNERAL AND BEING ABLE TO AFFORD THE LAST WISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope things pick up for you. Try make your own luck.... just stay strong.

Good luck man.

Pm'ed you. I will gladly pick up the soul cals and red ring. Not much, but I hope it helps.

I don't even know what to say. Money's tight everywhere and some people don't understand the importance of the situation you're in.

I'm going to say something, and it might seem insensitive, but please understand that I'm discussing the situation in general, and not your situation specifically, okay?

My "job" at the moment, such as it is, is selling burial insurance. Burial Insurance, or what is also called "Final Expense" insurance, is life insurance less than $20,000 which is generally used to cover ones funeral and other loose ends. The reason I do this is so that someone in my home town won't have to go through what you're going through, because as I'm sure you're currently well aware, it's a devestating event. Every weekend there's some family on a street corner holding a car wash to pay for a family member's funeral. They could have been paying $20 a month so that when something unexpected like this comes up (and people act like it never will and it ALWAYS does), that they don't have to sell homes and cars to bury a family member. Plus, I can't imagine having to go through the mental turmoil of losing a loved one, and then having to go sell BBQ or wash cars, too.

We never go knock on doors. People call in after seeing tv commercials or returning cards that go out into the mail. We never "try to sell" insurance. We respond to people who inquire, and they either do it or don't. One family lost three members through sickness and tragedy in a six week period. The first one they scraped up enough money to have a nice funeral. Then almost immediately, they lost another one and panicked. It was all they could do to come up with enough to get him buried at all. And then when the third one was lost, they were devestated. They had wiped out everything and had nothing left. They had car washes and bbq's just to get enough to get him cremated. They couldn't afford a funeral. They called us and insured everybody in their family because with one more loss, they would have had to resort to selling their home... and that's not going to happen in 48 hours, or even two weeks, so it's useless for taking care of a funeral.

So everybody, please don't take this as a sale pitch or something. If you're not within driving distance where I could come see you, I couldn't sell it to you anyway. But if you DO decide to do something to keep from having to go through this and you're looking into insurance. DO NOT let someone talk you into TERM insurance. TERM insurance will stop - possibly before anything happens to you and you'll be out all that money. Get WHOLE LIFE only. And if you don't meet your agent in person, you WILL - BY LAW - have to pay for two years before youre insured. Make sure if you get it, it's immediate coverage.

I'll leave it at that, and if anyone has any questions or anything PM me. Again, I'm not selling anything to anyone, but if I can share some of my knowledge with someone, I'd be happy to.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    I don't even know what to say. Money's tight everywhere and some people don't understand the importance of the situation you're in.

I'm going to say something, and it might seem insensitive, but please understand that I'm discussing the situation in general, and not your situation specifically, okay?

My "job" at the moment, such as it is, is selling burial insurance. Burial Insurance, or what is also called "Final Expense" insurance, is life insurance less than $20,000 which is generally used to cover ones funeral and other loose ends. The reason I do this is so that someone in my home town won't have to go through what you're going through, because as I'm sure you're currently well aware, it's a devestating event. Every weekend there's some family on a street corner holding a car wash to pay for a family member's funeral. They could have been paying $20 a month so that when something unexpected like this comes up (and people act like it never will and it ALWAYS does), that they don't have to sell homes and cars to bury a family member. Plus, I can't imagine having to go through the mental turmoil of losing a loved one, and then having to go sell BBQ or wash cars, too.

We never go knock on doors. People call in after seeing tv commercials or returning cards that go out into the mail. We never "try to sell" insurance. We respond to people who inquire, and they either do it or don't. One family lost three members through sickness and tragedy in a six week period. The first one they scraped up enough money to have a nice funeral. Then almost immediately, they lost another one and panicked. It was all they could do to come up with enough to get him buried at all. And then when the third one was lost, they were devestated. They had wiped out everything and had nothing left. They had car washes and bbq's just to get enough to get him cremated. They couldn't afford a funeral. They called us and insured everybody in their family because with one more loss, they would have had to resort to selling their home... and that's not going to happen in 48 hours, or even two weeks, so it's useless for taking care of a funeral.

So everybody, please don't take this as a sale pitch or something. If you're not within driving distance where I could come see you, I couldn't sell it to you anyway. But if you DO decide to do something to keep from having to go through this and you're looking into insurance. DO NOT let someone talk you into TERM insurance. TERM insurance will stop - possibly before anything happens to you and you'll be out all that money. Get WHOLE LIFE only. And if you don't meet your agent in person, you WILL - BY LAW - have to pay for two years before youre insured. Make sure if you get it, it's immediate coverage.

I'll leave it at that, and if anyone has any questions or anything PM me. Again, I'm not selling anything to anyone, but if I can share some of my knowledge with someone, I'd be happy to.
    its cool I know you're not trying to be insensitive. I'm was just reading that waiting for some pop-up to say "I saved a bunch on my insurance by switching.."

its cool I know you're not trying to be insensitive. I'm was just reading that waiting for some pop-up to say "I saved a bunch on my insurance by switching.."
    LOL. My home is gecko-free.

I'm working on trying to get a few bucks for you.

man you've already done more than i could have hoped for. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it all, not just from you but the support from everyone on here. I know that these faceplates will find a good home and I'm glad to be able to give something back to the community. To those who have ordered and paid for their faceplates, they will be shipped in approx. 6 hours when my post office opens up, and I will edit the list so that people know what has been sold and what has not.....

List has been updated. I can't thank enough the people who have helped me in this dark time.

Wow... This is some sad stuff man. I hope things turn out alright. Who was the member?

I am so so sorry for your loss and hope that it all works out Just continue to be strong and Trust that it will all work out!!

Got them in yesterday. Thanks again Sym. Hope it all works out. Pic's on my collection page.
    http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/sho...41#post1079941

Thread Information