Thread: were the heck

clantacular.com User frag yo mamma 2's Avatar

Default were the heck

are u guys finding all of these faceplates????

do stickers count? like, faceplate stickers/

Well, there are skins that cover the entire plate, and there are stickers like the stickers that came with Guitar Hero. I go on a case-by-case basis what I allow in the database, but I'm usually more inclined to say "yes" than "no."

Case in point, the DC Shoes USA plate is a vinyl skin but it was done by a guy and not a company. The X05 France event gave out about 19 different skinned plates, but since the company applied the skins instead of handing skins out to guests, I allowed them.

If you just grabbed some Strawberry Shortcake stickers and stuck them on a plate and called it "customized," I might beg to differ. Customization should require SOME kind of effort on the part of the customizer, IMHO.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

clantacular.com User frag yo mamma 2's Avatar

thank u , u have a pm

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post

If you just grabbed some Strawberry Shortcake stickers and stuck them on a plate and called it "customized," I might beg to differ. Customization should require SOME kind of effort on the part of the customizer, IMHO.
    Hey hey....don't knock the Shortcake man....!

This would make quite the faceplate, I'd use it.

Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

I bought a Starberry Shortcake figure to put onto a plate for Moltenluv but I guess she's out of the collecting business these days. I just meant the stickers. I'm not against a SS plate.

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    I bought a Starberry Shortcake figure to put onto a plate for Moltenluv but I guess she's out of the collecting business these days. I just meant the stickers. I'm not against a SS plate.
    What. Really? Awww thanks I really did want one of those. Yeah I don't think I am into collecting anymore. I keep debating if I want to get rid of what I have or not. It was very hard for me not to buy a Tales plate or the blue Soul Calibur one but I refrained myself. I dunno I just don't get excited about them anymore. That doesn't mean that I don't still love them I just don't wanna go spending my money a willy nilly like I was before. Who knows maybe someday I will return

Quote Originally Posted by moltenluv View Post
    What. Really? Awww thanks I really did want one of those. Yeah I don't think I am into collecting anymore. I keep debating if I want to get rid of what I have or not. It was very hard for me not to buy a Tales plate or the blue Soul Calibur one but I refrained myself. I dunno I just don't get excited about them anymore. That doesn't mean that I don't still love them I just don't wanna go spending my money a willy nilly like I was before. Who knows maybe someday I will return
    Get yourself that car and you'll feel better. Maybe I"ll get that job and I can sell you some insurance

Thread Information