Thread: Galaga Legions

Default Galaga Legions

I downloaded the demo the other day at work. Should have bought the whole game. I love it. The controls work well. I love being able to set up the sattilite ships, and the way they kept the old sounds. Awesome.

I think once I get some more MS Points I'm gonna get this.. I loved the Original

The game is beautiful. You can see this sequel was inspired by Geometry Wars without a doubt!
    I think the game is pretty damn hard! I didnt know how to do the satellite thingy. Maybe I should had read the "how to play" options for the new features. Maybe that's why I can't get past level 2!

Speaking of downloadable games, I dont do the demos, just the full game. Wish I did the demo for Bionic Commando. I'm not really feeling that game.

I wish i was better at this, because then I'd probably buy it. I'm not very good at deploying the satillites in the proper placement.
    Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from variati0n on www.twitch.tv

Quote Originally Posted by Variation View Post
    I wish i was better at this, because then I'd probably buy it. I'm not very good at deploying the satillites in the proper placement.
    Just keep tapping the right stick. thats what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Scroll View Post
    The game is beautiful. You can see this sequel was inspired by Geometry Wars without a doubt!
    Agreed, which is why I won't be buying it. I suck horribly at GW.

Quote Originally Posted by David Creech View Post
    Agreed, which is why I won't be buying it. I suck horribly at GW.
    Me too... sniff ...

I love Kasumi.

I'm still on the fence about this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi'sHairbow View Post
    I'm still on the fence about this game.
    what is there to be on the fence about?

1. it's the same game with upgraded graphics/effect ala inspiration from Geomatry Wars.

2. it's $10.00 to download aka 800 MS points.

I havent touched it since the day I downloaded it. Well, the next day, and they I was done with it. It's hard IMO. Just download the demo and judge for yourself slim.

i recommend not getting this game unless you wont to break your controller. I own this game and i am great at video games but this is extremely hard there is 5 levels for each act and in championship mode they expect you to beat 5 acts that is 25 total and they get harder and harder.

11. Thread Information