Thread: Two more 1 of a kinds

Default Two more 1 of a kinds

Just got back from PAX, thought you'ld guys would like to see:

Faceplate signed by Castle Crashers Programmer/artist (AWESOME!!!), Red Vs Blue, Mega 64

Faceplate signed by Freezepop (ALL members!), Jen Taylor (Cortana), Gears of War senior artist and writer
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Nice! I <3 RvB

I didn't know Jen Taylor was going to be there until last Monday. SuperMonkeyHero offered to take something to be signed and I didn't have anything ready.

Boo hoo....
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    I didn't know Jen Taylor was going to be there until last Monday. SuperMonkeyHero offered to take something to be signed and I didn't have anything ready.

Boo hoo....
    She was VERY polite and nice. I brought up my plate to get signed and she did, then I nicely asked if I could get one of the pictures she had autographed (pictured in my other PAX thread) as well and she was more than willing and even asked my name and drew a heart
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation View Post
    She was VERY polite and nice. I brought up my plate to get signed and she did, then I nicely asked if I could get one of the pictures she had autographed (pictured in my other PAX thread) as well and she was more than willing and even asked my name and drew a heart
    hearts are always a good thing!!

with order comes chaos OBL infad3ll's Avatar

dang.... i stood on line at the castle crashers to get mine signed but..... i was to shy to ask them if only i wasnt such a ninny!!!!

I did get a bunch of stuff signed by the dead space people though!!!
    LIFE GOAL: to own all 600 faceplates in the gorillaz launch collection
    -current progress 1/600 Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Banned

damn var nice i wish i had gone but i will on east coast and will have to wait till 2010 before it will come over here, anyways u should have tried to get recon armor it was a crazy line i heard

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    damn var nice i wish i had gone but i will on east coast and will have to wait till 2010 before it will come over here, anyways u should have tried to get recon armor it was a crazy line i heard
    No thanks, the fanboys at that booth was more than I wanted to be near. though I had to bare it to get Cortana's sig.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by OBL infad3ll View Post
    dang.... i stood on line at the castle crashers to get mine signed but..... i was to shy to ask them if only i wasnt such a ninny!!!!
    We pretty much B lined it to their booth and bought those toys right away. They were pretty cool, and as long as you ask nicely, they usually don't mind, as many people ask at these types of things.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Thread Information