Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone remember the guy that went to El Salvador?

VIDEO GAMER SINCE 1976 GamerSince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by laughs View Post
    Cod liver oil has many health benefits. It is rich in essential fatty acids as well as vitamin A and D. The omega-3 fatty acids in cod liver oil provide nutrition for the heart and reduce the risk of heart disease. Cod liver oil is beneficial for people who experience chronic joint pain or inflamed joints. The vitamin A content of cod liver oil provides a boost for the immune system and enhances memory function. Cod liver oil also improves learning and promotes normal brain development. It is also helpful for people who experience inflammatory skin disorders.

I'm with you on the cough thing
    Thanks for the info laughs. I'll probably give it a go.
    MY GAMES: GEARS OF WAR 2 // LEFT 4 DEAD // CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR // HALO 3 // DEAD SPACE // oo7 QUANTUM OF SOLACE //

Son of a Biscuit!!! LINKINPARK8591's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSince'76 View Post
    Wow. Did I say that? Seriously I was wondering why everyone was mentioning volcanoes.

If it's any consolation, I had diarrea for most of the trip. Nothing I ate or drank, I just rarely have a solid bowel movement. Then I got the flu and my brother-in-law who is a doctor gave me a needle in the butt (I hope it was a needle as we shared a smoke afterwards). Then TACA (shiatty airline) gave me a printed paper since my ticket got lost and then the paper they gave me wasn't good enough to get on the plane. We paid like $55 and sat in first class. So that part was good on good.

****sound of static****

we interrupt your thread to inform you that our brother, gamersince 76 is having unusual bowel movements. This announcement is brought to you by gamersince 76 in cooperation with XBA. We now return you to your thread.

****sound of static****

Are you ****ting me? GC is the only console from that generation that I still play... love it.

VIDEO GAMER SINCE 1976 GamerSince'76's Avatar

Hey guys. I'm posting video game reviews on MySpace. Hit me up with a friends request. OK

http://www.myspace.com/videogamereviews129
    MY GAMES: GEARS OF WAR 2 // LEFT 4 DEAD // CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR // HALO 3 // DEAD SPACE // oo7 QUANTUM OF SOLACE //

Thread Information