Thread: New Faceplate: Rise of The Argonauts

Default New Faceplate: Rise of The Argonauts

Not sure where these are being distributed but Codemasters has made faceplates for Rise Of The Argonauts. Here's what to keep an eye out for. Maybe you guys can find additional details.

Not bad, find more info out Spacey
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

We didn't get to see the Rise of the Argonauts presentation at E3 because of time constraints. We did peek over the top of the demo area and got a little look at it. Medusa was awesome. Anyway, we did get to see a demo at length for Operation Flashpoint 2, and I got to speak with the brand manager for Codemasters. Not sure if he does all the games and was just doing OF2, or whether he's just the OF2 guy. Anyway, I sent him an email about the RotA plates, and I'll let you know if I hear anything.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

with order comes chaos OBL infad3ll's Avatar

xbox360achievements.org is giving away 5 of these if anyone is interested. they have faceplate give aways often.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=90230
    LIFE GOAL: to own all 600 faceplates in the gorillaz launch collection
    -current progress 1/600 Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OBL infad3ll View Post
    xbox360achievements.org is giving away 5 of these if anyone is interested. they have faceplate give aways often.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=90230
    ya i am a member at that site and dont like the community nor the mods, they tried to ban me once (CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT) and ya they do have tons of contests though i won a cloning clyde shirt awhile back, i hated it and it was ugly so i didnt really care

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    ya i am a member at that site and dont like the community nor the mods, they tried to ban me once (CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT)
    Seems like it's a user error
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

with order comes chaos OBL infad3ll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Variation View Post
    Seems like it's a user error
    no i wouldnt say user error. ive been banned from that site twice and still dont know why!?! I think they just like to ban people at random.
    LIFE GOAL: to own all 600 faceplates in the gorillaz launch collection
    -current progress 1/600 Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OBL infad3ll View Post
    no i wouldnt say user error. ive been banned from that site twice and still dont know why!?! I think they just like to ban people at random.
    ya no offense var but i aint such an ass once u get to know me, it just happened that you had to be visiting the faceplate forum thread where i threw down a rick roll for gameking and you HAD A PARTY in a bad way

As a staff member (now), I can tell you that it would be VERY easy for someone to decide that the easiest solution to forum grief is to just lop off heads. Fighting the urge is part of being a good mod.

It's kinda like having kids. You love 'em, but sometimes it's only the fear of reprocussion from the law that keeps you from killin' 'em.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    As a staff member (now), I can tell you that it would be VERY easy for someone to decide that the easiest solution to forum grief is to just lop off heads. Fighting the urge is part of being a good mod.

It's kinda like having kids. You love 'em, but sometimes it's only the fear of reprocussion from the law that keeps you from killin' 'em.
    thankfully for your kids' sake it aint ancient greece or whatever because back their that was allowed. also if u were to lop of my head (giggles) what would u use, i personally would use a sharpened solid gold faceplate but that would run around 10k so i dont know yet

Thread Information