Thread: Do any of you have a SUN plate that you want to part with?

Default Do any of you have a SUN plate that you want to part with?

Looking for the Sun faceplate. I know it's not uncommon but I like it and would offer a fair price. I see a few people selling their collections but they have ultra rare stuff. I hope someone can help me.

Smile

It can be opened I would like to use it.. As long as it is good condition

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mrpunchy View Post
    It can be opened I would like to use it.. As long as it is good condition
    why not ebay? i know ur looking for a fair price but its japanese or at least european and if its 20 bucks here plus crazy shipping charges dont make it that bad for an ebay price

I'm supposed to have a second one coming from a chap in the UK, but he seems to have fallen off the radar. I owe him some money and he'll ship me some plates - some of his, and some I bought and had sent to his UK address. I haven't been able to get a total so I can wrap it up though. I think there are two Sun plates in the lot.

In other words, no... but maybe yes later.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

I have been attempting the e-bay route. BTW shipping from Japan is not that outrageous.

I will bump this now and then Space as a reminder if you don't mind.

where do you live, if you live in the uk then

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Xbox-360-Sun-F...d=p3286.c0.m14

I live in the states...

I live in the states...
    Try to talk the guy into mailing it to you, Couldn't hurt.

asked they said no

asked they said no
    I get that most of the time. It's even worse for Canadians
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Sorry im keeping mine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hostchecker View Post
    Sorry im keeping mine
    OMG MOST HELPFUL POST EVER....................jk welcome to the forums, hope you liek your stay at the asylum.

Quote Originally Posted by hostchecker View Post
    Sorry im keeping mine
    Dude really? Get a life.

Banned

Dude really? Get a life.
    no noobs ripping on noobs its just mean you noobs......seriously guys dont post for no reason, and dont be jerks to new members. also LOL HE HAS A LIFE DO YOU??

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    no noobs ripping on noobs its just mean you noobs......seriously guys dont post for no reason, and dont be jerks to new members. also LOL HE HAS A LIFE DO YOU??
    No one asked your opinion either dude. His post along with yours was nothing other than trolls attempting to be cute.
    I have been nothing but respectful to people here. I do not need YOU telling me how to act or what to post in a thread started by me. Judging from your post whoring history I would think you would have known that.

Banned

No one asked your opinion either dude. His post along with yours was nothing other than trolls attempting to be cute.
    I have been nothing but respectful to people here. I do not need YOU telling me how to act or what to post in a thread started by me. Judging from your post whoring history I would think you would have known that.
    so u think i'm ugly? anyways i whore what i want. gamerscore, faceplates, money, nothingelse...dont be such a jerk to everyone just because after 9 posts you think you are an angel. ghost might need to make an appearance here asap. sorry that u have no respect for me or my feeble attempts to keep the peace.

You have been quite respectful, which I appreciate. Thank you for knowing that everyone should be treated with respect even if not everyone has earned the right.

And part of that is just 'cause it's the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    You have been quite respectful, which I appreciate. Thank you for knowing that everyone should be treated with respect even if not everyone has earned the right.

And part of that is just 'cause it's the internet.

Thanks Space I appreciate that. If at all possible when/if you get that Sun plate please post up. I will continue to look for one. It is amazing that such a common plate has become so hard to find.

Thanks Space I appreciate that. If at all possible when/if you get that Sun plate please post up. I will continue to look for one. It is amazing that such a common plate has become so hard to find.
    There were four plates release in the UK and Japan by Microsoft: The pale wood plate, the pink balloons plate, the water puzzle plate and the sun plate. There are a number of bootleg pink balloon plates out there, so I wouldn't buy one unless it's still in the MS packaging. Sun and Water aren't all that hard to find if you're a little patient. The pale wood one shows up VERY rarely, though. It looks like a baseball bat.

Thread Information