Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doritos 360 for sale

Exclamation Doritos 360 for sale

Thats right, i am back and i have a doritos 360 for sale, this xbox was only available from a winning bag of doritos, i have a friend in america who won one and i said you guys would want it. I said it would be a good thing to offer it on here to other collector first rather than eBay.

So lets get this started.

Who wants it the most, full xbox all working

My friend is having money trouble at the min so thats why he needs to sell, this is his pride and joy so wont let it go cheap.

I am not sure of any one else owning one.

Pictures to come shortly

Who is interested, serious offers only please

¬EC

Quote Originally Posted by Elite-Concepts View Post
    Thats right, i am back and i have a doritos 360 for sale, this xbox was only available from a winning bag of doritos, i have a friend in america who won one and i said you guys would want it. I said it would be a good thing to offer it on here to other collector first rather than eBay.

So lets get this started.

Who wants it the most, full xbox all working

My friend is having money trouble at the min so thats why he needs to sell, this is his pride and joy so wont let it go cheap.

I am not sure of any one else owning one.

Pictures to come shortly

Who is interested, serious offers only please

¬EC
    I believe there are 30 of those... The Xbox 360 Elites won from the doritos instant win for voting on games?

I would like to see pic of this one? I apologize that I dont have money to buy though. If I had money to buy sweet limited xbox I would buy The limited Dark Knight 360 with Joker all over it and thing signed by Heath Ledger.. Approx $1000 for that thing ... Details of that 360 might be messed up Ive only heard of it. =/

EC, we still need to work out the details of our deal. I should see some money in the next week or so. My PM box is full if you want to drop me an email.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

i wondered why i could get hold of u lol,

can you email me please i think you know the one ed,

i lost your email address, computer had to go in for repair and outlook didnt save my emails

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyRabbit View Post
    I believe there are 30 of those... The Xbox 360 Elites won from the doritos instant win for voting on games?

I would like to see pic of this one? I apologize that I dont have money to buy though. If I had money to buy sweet limited xbox I would buy The limited Dark Knight 360 with Joker all over it and thing signed by Heath Ledger.. Approx $1000 for that thing ... Details of that 360 might be messed up Ive only heard of it. =/
    http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?i...oritos1fa0.jpg

i have seen this once when i was in america, very impress, i think it may be a skin but professionally applied but not sure if it is skin though

http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?i...oritos2jy9.jpg

i have seen this once when i was in america, very impress, i think it may be a skin but professionally applied but not sure if it is skin though

http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?i...oritos2jy9.jpg
    Thats cool stuff man!

I hope that wasn't professionally applied, cause the lines on the side panel don't even match up with the plate
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

The lone voice of reason. Symmetric-XBA's Avatar

wow the # of holes covered up by the sticker. I agree w/ Var the lines don't match =(

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------
    THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE! #XBA2016 MAKE XBA GREAT AGAIN!

I'll give you a pack of Bics, black ink, let me finish... fine point.

I thought it was a new case, but that is totally a sticker on a premium bundle, as stated, lines don't match. Weak.

OK, to clarify:

- "Professionally Applied" does not refer to the quality of the application. It refers to the origin of the application. The skins were applied by people paid to do it, and not by the end user/customer. That makes this different than just a "Doritos skin." We (I) consider skins that are applied before they're given out as "faceplates." Skins that are given out that are not on a faceplate are "skins" and we don't track those here.

Right now, some faceplates that are professionally applied skins include the French X05 LIVE Play plates, both Canadian launch plates, Canadian X06 and Ninety Nine Nights plates. Naruto came as a plate and a skin, but not a "skinned plate." Tomb Raider was a skin. Stranglehold has a plate and a skin.

- This is still ridiculously rare, and since the skins were never available off the console, there aren't a bunch of bootleg skins out there. The value on this Xbox is very high. I wouldn't blink if someone paid $800 for the plate and $1200-$1500 for the console.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

I blinked when I heard that estimate!!

is any one interested then or ?

Banned

is any one interested then or ?
    just ebay it, no one here seems to wanna put down 1k for a chippy faceplate and xbox sorry.

The first halo is BEST! FlawIe55's Avatar

Lemme get this straight, DORITOS paid for a custom xbox console to be made, and they bought a STICKER!?!?!?!?!?! L.O.L. good job doritos!

Quote Originally Posted by FlawIe55 View Post
    Lemme get this straight, DORITOS paid for a custom xbox console to be made, and they bought a STICKER!?!?!?!?!?! L.O.L. good job doritos!
    Way to bump the dead thread
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by variation-xba View Post
    way to bump the dead thread
    rebumper burn!!!!!!!!!

VIDEO GAMER SINCE 1976 GamerSince'76's Avatar

Honestly Doritos should have had someone do a better job. At least a custom paint job. I hope your friend gets what he's asking but it just looks like a used Xbox 360 with a really cheap skin. No offence to your friend. Lousy on Doritos part.
    MY GAMES: GEARS OF WAR 2 // LEFT 4 DEAD // CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR // HALO 3 // DEAD SPACE // oo7 QUANTUM OF SOLACE //

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSince'76 View Post
    Honestly Doritos should have had someone do a better job. At least a custom paint job. I hope your friend gets what he's asking but it just looks like a used Xbox 360 with a really cheap skin. No offence to your friend. Lousy on Doritos part.
    Yep, I mean really, dorito's had plenty of money to buy 30 xbox's, and have someone paint them instead of put stickers on them.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

VIDEO GAMER SINCE 1976 GamerSince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ainokeatoo View Post
    Yep, I mean really, dorito's had plenty of money to buy 30 xbox's, and have someone paint them instead of put stickers on them.
    If the company was going to be cheap, make half that number and do it right. Putting a sticker on looks really bad. You can clearly see how bad it looks in the areas with the vents.
    MY GAMES: GEARS OF WAR 2 // LEFT 4 DEAD // CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR // HALO 3 // DEAD SPACE // oo7 QUANTUM OF SOLACE //

21. Thread Information