Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yo space w

Default Yo space w

What is the deal with these? I was unaware they made two different plates?

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-DIFFERENT-SEAL...d=p3286.c0.m14

and how much is fair for that?

First, WSU is a good guy so bid away.

Second, we discussed this once and didn't come to a conclusion. We're not sure if there's a normal amount of variation or if they were made at two different factories so there was a slight difference in the paint op.

If this was Star Wars figures, they'd have names for the variants, and if they could narrow one down as being less common than the other, everybody would chase the rare one and forget the other one. I don't think this is a big deal, but if you're a hardcore collector, here's a chance to get both.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    First, WSU is a good guy so bid away.

Second, we discussed this once and didn't come to a conclusion. We're not sure if there's a normal amount of variation or if they were made at two different factories so there was a slight difference in the paint op.

If this was Star Wars figures, they'd have names for the variants, and if they could narrow one down as being less common than the other, everybody would chase the rare one and forget the other one. I don't think this is a big deal, but if you're a hardcore collector, here's a chance to get both.
    good guy=bragger...anyways ya there are two just different prints it seems they are 20 bucks at stores but you have to find them so around 50 would be okay for both but i dont like either so ya know its all personal preference

Thanks Space. Certainly I am not a hard core collector. I just want this particular plate for my 360. As you have previously stated this is not that uncommon of a plate so I am hesitant to pay that much for it. Do you see that variant come up much?

Well I have bid it over 70 and am wondering how high I should go. I have seen some more rare plates go for less. I guess my point is that I want the plate to use not to collect. I should have some limit. Hmm.. maybe 100

Quote Originally Posted by mrpunchy View Post
    Well I have bid it over 70 and am wondering how high I should go. I have seen some more rare plates go for less. I guess my point is that I want the plate to use not to collect. I should have some limit. Hmm.. maybe 100
    It's how much you want to spend. What is the plate worth to you.

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    good guy=bragger...anyways ya there are two just different prints it seems they are 20 bucks at stores but you have to find them so around 50 would be okay for both but i dont like either so ya know its all personal preference
    You're calling names, again. Are you not aware at all when you do that?

$70 for the two isn't a bad price. I don't know how often a variant comes up because when I see one, I don't usually take note of which one it is. Like I said about the Star Wars stuff, we recognize there's a distinction, but unlike SW collectors, we haven't really determined a difference in value because of it so we don't pay too much attention to it.

Banned

You're calling names, again. Are you not aware at all when you do that?

$70 for the two isn't a bad price. I don't know how often a variant comes up because when I see one, I don't usually take note of which one it is. Like I said about the Star Wars stuff, we recognize there's a distinction, but unlike SW collectors, we haven't really determined a difference in value because of it so we don't pay too much attention to it.
    he was the only one who would ever make a thread bragging about how he got a rare plate for cheap, i aint being mean but he did, also anything more than 70 is bad i saw a gow e3 plate go for 65 so anything over 70 is ridiculous

I don't know. Seems like a lot for a plate that I am going to just open up and put on my 360. Still I have been looking.

Cool

Ok now I bid it up to 86 with shipping. I am going to get some drinks in me and I will see how much I am willing to pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Someone give me a don't go over this limit please!

he was the only one who would ever make a thread bragging about how he got a rare plate for cheap, i aint being mean but he did, also anything more than 70 is bad i saw a gow e3 plate go for 65 so anything over 70 is ridiculous
    I've paid ridiculous money for something I wanted, more than once.

There's a whole thread for "Dealz!" which is a place to show off good stuff you get, cheap. This whole forum is a place to brag about what you've got in your collection. Everybody in here is a braggart of some sort.

Banned

I've paid ridiculous money for something I wanted, more than once.

There's a whole thread for "Dealz!" which is a place to show off good stuff you get, cheap. This whole forum is a place to brag about what you've got in your collection. Everybody in here is a braggart of some sort.
    hey i dont wanna fight about this ed, i am just saying he would make pointless posts to get flamed about how he got X faceplate for Y amount of money and not use the dealz or anything thread, sorry i said anything.

No offense but isn't that the only kind of post you create? pointless or attempting to cause a fight

I mean this thread was going along nicely until you posted in it.

Banned

No offense but isn't that the only kind of post you create? pointless or attempting to cause a fight

was it now i am so SO sorry i interrupted your great amazing post. geez i used to be mean to new members but hell when i came back their being mean to me? what did i do to him?

Hey, he apologized and then you threw fuel on the fire by (ironically) posting something pointless and attempting to (re)start a fight.

Just chill out - the Mods will handle those that step out of line.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

was it now i am so SO sorry i interrupted your great amazing post. geez i used to be mean to new members but hell when i came back their being mean to me? what did i do to him?
    Should I point you in the direction of the other thread I started that you did the same thing in?

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85541

Please do not post in any thread created by me.

Quote Originally Posted by gameking28 View Post
    Hey, he apologized and then you threw fuel on the fire by (ironically) posting something pointless and attempting to (re)start a fight.

Just chill out - the Mods will handle those that step out of line.
    You are of course correct Game. It just seems like whenever I post he comes in and pees on my corn flakes and I just grow tired of it. I haven't done anything to anyone and he consistently jumps in and adds nothing to the thread other than insults and cutdowns. I should learn to not feed the trolls. I just won't respond to him again.
    My apologies.
    Last edited by mrpunchy; 10-05-2008 at 09:36 AM.

with order comes chaos OBL infad3ll's Avatar

Should I point you in the direction of the other thread I started that you did the same thing in?

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85541

Please do not post in any thread created by me.
    dang.. he sure made an enemy fast.
    but check out ebay.co.uk theres sun plates all the time there.
    LIFE GOAL: to own all 600 faceplates in the gorillaz launch collection
    -current progress 1/600 Hidden Content

Hidden Content

You are of course correct Game. It just seems like whenever I post he comes in and pees on my corn flakes and I just grow tired of it. I haven't done anything to anyone and he consistently jumps in and adds nothing to the thread other than insults and cutdowns. I should learn to not feed the trolls. I just won't respond to him again.
    My apologies.
    wow, those are some interesting analogies!

Thread Information