Thread: New guy on board....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dreamreaper

Default New guy on board....

Hey all,

I am the new guy, just saying hello.

I am new to the world of consoles. This is the first one. I am sure Its going to take a lot of getting use to the controller coming from a keyboard. I use to be an avid PC gamer, but I am tired of updating everytime I want to play something new. So I decided to give the consoles a shot.

I just picked up the Xbox360 tonight. I got the 60gb version, didnt really see a need for the 120gb.

I also picked up:
    Bad Company
    Grand Theft Auto IV
    Nascar 09

I also joined Xbox Live, name there is Dreamreaper73 so if any of you are looking for someone new to play with, hit me up or let me know. I still need to get the plug and play pack thing yet. They were sold out at the local privately owned game store. Might have to get one at a chain store, depending on how fast it eats up my batteries.

I also plan on getting Fable 2, Farcry 2, Fallout 3, Gears of War 2, New Call of Duty and a few others that are escaping me at this time. I might also pick up Halo 3, still not sure.

Anything else out there you might reccomend let me know and I will take a look at it.

Tommy
    Last edited by Dreamreaper; 10-10-2008 at 09:45 PM.

Thread Information