Thread: Delete account

Default Delete account

Seriously, how many times I am going to ask to erase my account ? I want Megaherz 360 and Megaherz *RAGE* to be erased forever. The first moderator/admin who's gonne see this, can you please erase both ? It seems impossible to do it myself. Nothing personnal, I just wanna quit the site....

Thank....

Gamerscore Whore

There is no reason to erase inactive accounts. What is your reasoning behind wanting the accounts deleted? We do not erase accounts for folks that just decide to move on in life as there is more to deletion than just the click of a button.

And like we've suggested, PM a mod or Kam, making a thread isn't going to do anything
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

Like cougar said, we don't normally delete accounts. I would suggest just getting a name change on your original account so you keep the date you joined and your post count. Then just don't use the other account(s) you wanted deleted.

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

Gamerscore Whore

he did send PM's, but I just saw this and figured I would respond publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCougar-XBA View Post
    he did send PM's, but I just saw this and figured I would respond publicly.
    Better get on it then, he's TELLING you to
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Delete his ****ing accounts so I don't have to hear him ***** anymore.

CHRIST.

It take a lot of times...... I want you to delete both account.... those are mine and I have the right to delete it.... so do it so...how many times I have to say it ? that include review and everything with it.....

Are you embarrassed? You are just drawing major attention to yourself.

Banned

dude u cant just get deleted, i got an account deleted once but first i had to get banned on this one make another one and confess to it being mine.

Who did you used to be, jak?

If you say Sinister Donkey.............................

I'm going to copy and paste his reviews and evyerthing, so that even if he gets them deleted (which they won't by the sounds of it), he will live on forever in XBA because he doesn't want to.

Yea, I'm cool like that
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Son of a Biscuit!!! LINKINPARK8591's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Variation View Post
    I'm going to copy and paste his reviews and evyerthing, so that even if he gets them deleted (which they won't by the sounds of it), he will live on forever in XBA because he doesn't want to.

Yea, I'm cool like that
    your an @$$ it's great.

Its not as easy as it sounds to delete a account, especially since only a very limited about of staff can do it.

I've suggested to get your name changed on the main account that you originally joined with back in 2002. And get the other accounts deleted or just let them go inactive. But it doesn't sound like that is what you want, so if you want to lose you join date and reviews than that is fine by me, thats your choice.

And please give us time to get the ball rolling, constantly posting about wanting to have your accounts deleted will not make the process go any faster. Thanks.

Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

Gamerscore Whore

Quote Originally Posted by MegaHerz X360 View Post
    It take a lot of times...... I want you to delete both account.... those are mine and I have the right to delete it.... so do it so...how many times I have to say it ? that include review and everything with it.....
    You know what, with that attitude, you just engraved yourself into the anals of XBA. I am NOT deleting those accounts at all now primarily because of the attitude you have taken on. YOu dont have a right to delete anything pertaining to the XBA database, so get that out of your head now.

Continue posting and you'll find yourself on a bit of a vacation. All of your accounts that is. And just so you understand, that doesnt mean I am going to delete them, that means you'll be banned from posting for a while. I figured you might have a har time understanding that so I explained myself.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCougar-XBA View Post
    You know what, with that attitude, you just engraved yourself into the anals of XBA. I am NOT deleting those accounts at all now primarily because of the attitude you have taken on. YOu dont have a right to delete anything pertaining to the XBA database, so get that out of your head now.

Continue posting and you'll find yourself on a bit of a vacation. All of your accounts that is. And just so you understand, that doesnt mean I am going to delete them, that means you'll be banned from posting for a while. I figured you might have a har time understanding that so I explained myself.
    pwnage....
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Thanks to Enamelized420 for the awesome signature!!!

Wouldn't it be funny if under each member's name there was a giant red DELETE button.

LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Conchord View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if under each member's name there was a giant red DELETE button.

LMAO.
    I'd delete you.

Better yet, I'd change your join date to 2008 and reset your post count

Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

You son of a *****.

Quote Originally Posted by Variation View Post
    Better yet, I'd change your join date to 2008 and reset your post count

Haha, now that would be funny.

This topic is closed.