Thread: Anyone have access to MS Japan?

Hellon earth159

Default Anyone have access to MS Japan?

Checkout the TeamXbox article from the Tokyo game show. A couple of their pics are of the MS Japan office lobby which includes a sweet faceplate display. The shot below looks great but the picture of the front lobby is too blurry. Does anyone have any contacts that could take a close up pic of the display?

those are sick faceplates
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Thanks to Enamelized420 for the awesome signature!!!

We have the black and white one in the database, but it's a small picture. We dont' have a picture of THAT particular display, or the plate to the right.

I sent an email off to Chris Paladino. Maybe he knows someone there in the Japan office and can ask them for pictures.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Banned

I alwas admired the Japanese and the chinese for their faceplates because of the simple images that are so perplexing and brilliant

with order comes chaos OBL infad3ll's Avatar

im betting in two weeks the'll be on ebay. but i was going to post about the same thing. in todays major minute vid thing, you can see a couple of the plates on xboxs in the backround
    LIFE GOAL: to own all 600 faceplates in the gorillaz launch collection
    -current progress 1/600 Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I hate being out of the loop. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

*stomps foot.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OBL infad3ll View Post
    im betting in two weeks the'll be on ebay. but i was going to post about the same thing. in todays major minute vid thing, you can see a couple of the plates on xboxs in the backround

I severely doubt it the east keeps all their plates in secret and away from eBay I never saw a hong kong x05 plate on eBay I suspect the same

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    I severely doubt it the east keeps all their plates in secret and away from eBay I never saw a hong kong x05 plate on eBay I suspect the same
    Is there a Hong Kong X05 plate? The only Hong Kong plates I've seen were the one of a kind plates in that one display. I never heard about anybody getting any of them.

I've never seen an X05 Canada plate, tho I know you had one. I think Tacohead has a set. I don't think Gameking does. Ghostrider has everything, lol.

Those missing plates are making one large hole in the collection on my wall.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    Is there a Hong Kong X05 plate? The only Hong Kong plates I've seen were the one of a kind plates in that one display. I never heard about anybody getting any of them.

I've never seen an X05 Canada plate, tho I know you had one. I think Tacohead has a set. I don't think Gameking does. Ghostrider has everything, lol.

Those missing plates are making one large hole in the collection on my wall.
    sorry your right i meant those prototype ones shown off that were at lowdown and here. The X05 plates are cool but i think they are just stickers so that isnt that awesome after all, but ya the X05 canada plates just didnt get out anywhere near fast enough, the one i got wasnt even in that good of condition i doubt any others really got out

Thread Information