Thread: How can I buy faceplates??

Default How can I buy faceplates??

Im new to the forums and I have been looking at some of the custom faceplates that you all have made and I am really impressed, I know that I can buy some of the faceplates on ebay, but I cant find any of the ones that you all are selling and I am wondering if you all are selling any of them on ebay if you are please let me know I would really appreciate that thanks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The1&onlyBynder View Post
    Im new to the forums and I have been looking at some of the custom faceplates that you all have made and I am really impressed, I know that I can buy some of the faceplates on ebay, but I cant find any of the ones that you all are selling and I am wondering if you all are selling any of them on ebay if you are please let me know I would really appreciate that thanks.
    most are on ebay otherwise they would be private auctions here before they are then put on ebay, also most customs were commissions so they wouldnt be made again unless asked, btw welcome to the forums of the asylum glad u could escape your room

Most people who do customs don't keep an inventory of customs to sell. They make them specifically for people. But if you see one you like, generally they'll make another. Just find a customizer who's faceplates you like, and send them a PM or just ask in a thread. We're pretty informal in here. If there's a taboo, or something NOT to discuss, it's the $$$ deal between you and a customizer. I cut deals for people who buy stuff from me all the time, and they price they get is NOT the same price the average guy would get. So we just do all the $$$ discussions via Private Messages.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thread Information