Thread: How many Waves of Horde???

Question How many Waves of Horde???

I figured we could post up and share how far we've gotten in Horde Mode. For the little bit of time I got in last night with Omen,Cougar an a few others Wave 20 was the highest I've been to so far and man does things start to really pick up after the 10th Wave.

I've got a friend that started with 5 players and lost 2 and after 6hrs finally worked through and Beat Wave 50!! Hopefully some of us can get together and play and see about getting up on the Leaderboards.

I'm down tonight, I should be on no later than 7 central tonight.

Banned

done up to 50 on normal in Avalanche but i didnt it with a group of my brit friends and i only did 35 levels out of the 50, i still did wave 50 which really wasnt that hard except for the pain in the ass bloodmounts

I really want to beat lvl 50 just for the achievement, but yea it gets quite hard and if you don't play together and watch each other, you are done for.
    Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from variati0n on www.twitch.tv

I think it's a bit absurd to have to play for about 6 hours straight to reach lvl 50. Some of these achievements/standards in Gears are redonk.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EMX View Post
    I think it's a bit absurd to have to play for about 6 hours straight to reach lvl 50. Some of these achievements/standards in Gears are redonk.
    took me maybe 4 hours wasnt very hard just need teamwork and good guns, its really hard to restart a wave with stock everything and no embattlements or setups already in place

We did it Sat night. All 50. We did a private match on casual. Took a while. Friday Enamilized and a bunch of others made it to wave 20 on Hardcore, just couldn't get past it.

My brother and I only made it to wave 6 on Hardcore in Gridlock.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wicked_d365 View Post
    We did it Sat night. All 50. We did a private match on casual. Took a while. Friday Enamilized and a bunch of others made it to wave 20 on Hardcore, just couldn't get past it.
    ya i have gotten to 19 on insane, bloodmounts are killer, 2 shots and your down, i really dont know how your supposed to kill them without a boomshot

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    ya i have gotten to 19 on insane, bloodmounts are killer, 2 shots and your down, i really dont know how your supposed to kill them without a boomshot
    Mulchers take them down easy
    Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from variati0n on www.twitch.tv

Made it to wave 16 on river. It took us 2 hours. Best gaming experience I've had in over a year

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    Mulchers take them down easy
    on insane your WAY dead before you can even get it charged up

13. Thread Information