Thread: Hey Everyone! Check out my Picture Gallery of Air Effex's Cutsom Work!

Default Hey Everyone! Check out my Picture Gallery of Air Effex's Cutsom Work!

Hey Guys,
    I just joined this website and just trying to get to know a few people. My friend and I airbrush pretty much anything video game related (mainly Xbox 360). But I just threw together a small picture gallery of some work we have done in the past, so feel free to check it out! Let me know what you all think, as well as any suggestion for future projects. I have my gamertag, myspace, and e-mail in my information so don't hesitate to add me on XBL or message me! Thanks,
    -James
    For Custom Orders Please Visit Our MySpace:
    Hidden Content
    OR
    E-mail Us:

Hidden Content

The first halo is BEST! FlawIe55's Avatar

The mario job on the wii is very creative...i like.

Thank you
    Hidden Content
    OR
    E-mail Us:

Hidden Content

with order comes chaos OBL infad3ll's Avatar

i seen your plates on ebay. the zoo york one is really cool. i must say you do some nice work. i recently purchased an airbrush, and it gave me a whole new sense of respect for those who are skilled with them, for i am not!!! keep up the good work.
    LIFE GOAL: to own all 600 faceplates in the gorillaz launch collection
    -current progress 1/600 Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I have a bunch of plates by you in the database. but because you weren't a member, I don't have them linked to your name. Some of them have air effex in the notes and some have mharvard. If you get a chance to look through the database, send me links to the plates you did and I'll change the creator to your forum name Air Effex instead of "customizer".
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thanks Space, and OBL infad3ll I think that great your trying airbrushing. My friend and I just kind of started one day for fun, and went from spray paint cans to airbrushes. (just bought an Iwata HP-CH and I LOVE it) Just watch YouTube videos, they really help. (:
    Hidden Content
    OR
    E-mail Us:

Hidden Content

I also just threw out a Red Bull faceplate on ebay, I'm not sure what to price it at. I started it at $19.00 so we will see haha
    Hidden Content
    OR
    E-mail Us:

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Air Effex View Post
    Hey Guys,
    I just joined this website and just trying to get to know a few people. My friend and I airbrush pretty much anything video game related (mainly Xbox 360). But I just threw together a small picture gallery of some work we have done in the past, so feel free to check it out! Let me know what you all think, as well as any suggestion for future projects. I have my gamertag, myspace, and e-mail in my information so don't hesitate to add me on XBL or message me! Thanks,
    -James
    Put a link to your MySpace page right in your signature. I don't think that's blocked in here.

That came out AWESOME!

Thanks for the compliment, I didn't want to sell it when I finished haha XP ANd I went ahead and changed my signature as you requested.
    Hidden Content
    OR
    E-mail Us:

Hidden Content

That is some seriously awesome work! What's the turnaround time on a custom console, like the Gears 2 one you guys did for instance?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

Usually not too long. The Gears of War 2 would most likely be the most time consuming because of all the detail. But The Rogue Status for instance, can be done the same day if the customer really needs their Xbox 360 back. (assuming we have time to work on it)
    Hidden Content
    OR
    E-mail Us:

Hidden Content

He did that in a day, can you believe that? I cleaned up the pictures and had the stencils cut for him. It took me longer to do that than it took him to do the console.

Nice work. I love your Gears 2 set. Awesome. I knew I recognized the work. I almost bought the Batman controller from you off ebay.
    I also love the Invader Zim plate, just needs color, IMO.
    Nice to see another Texas plate collector. I live in Humble, so not to far from you.
    Keep it up. I may contact you for some custom work, if that's cool.

Oh yeah I know where Humble is! That is really close, I actually live in Spring, TX but I just say Houston because everyone knows where that is. But yeah, once I start airbrushing something I can't stop until I finished it haha I just find it relaxing. Plus there is NOTHING to do at University of Arkansas.. But thank the Lord I am going back to Spring second semester. And wicked, that is totally cool (:
    Hidden Content
    OR
    E-mail Us:

Hidden Content

The lone voice of reason. Symmetric-XBA's Avatar

simply amazing work. I've sent you an email that I hope will lead to wonderfull things.

---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Most Addicted Addict ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Staffer ----------
    ---------- 2011 XboxAddict Award: Favorite Writer/Reviewer ----------
    THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE! #XBA2016 MAKE XBA GREAT AGAIN!

Ok I'll check it out.
    Hidden Content
    OR
    E-mail Us:

Hidden Content

I replied to your e-mail on Yahoo! Mail, not sure if you got it or not just let me know (:
    Hidden Content
    OR
    E-mail Us:

Hidden Content

Thread Information