Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stop ripping us off xbl!!!

VIDEO GAMER SINCE 1976 GamerSince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    if were arent all unable to sign on to our accounts then i will not be unable to not unsign off my xbox i will not buy anymore not MS products

find out what i mean and win a dollar*

*dollar may be exchanged for something off of the dollar menu's at BK or Wendy's NOT MCDONALD'S!!
    Double negatives are positives. I figured it out.

I'm got to wait a day or two before I DL in case there is major bricking.

I had a PS3 for a while. Having Live even with occasional problems is far better than PSN. Sure it's free but some games support chat while others don't. I'm all for non-proprietary peripherals but the problem with that is unless you have a good quality Blutooth nobody can hear you on PSN.

Some PS3 games still don't support rumble. Trophies in games are rare. The games are luckily equal to 360 games. Sometimes more washed out looking and often delayed.

The PS3 may be built like a tank but it runs on manure.
    MY GAMES: GEARS OF WAR 2 // LEFT 4 DEAD // CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR // HALO 3 // DEAD SPACE // oo7 QUANTUM OF SOLACE //

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSince'76 View Post
    LOL!!!
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Silent-XBA View Post
    They already did the long down time update, XBL was down for more than 24 hours on September 29th. That was in preparation for the new dashboard as well.
    Oh so that's what it was for? Bleh I thought it was for the new releases, well still.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCougar-XBA View Post
    Yeah if anyone thinks this is going to go off without a hitch they are out of their minds...LOL! While I hope the update is painless for everyone, we all know the trend all to well by now. LOL!

Fingers crossed!
    I probably won't log on until maybe the middle of wednesday unless I'm up at midnight. Just because the regular download time would most likely take a half hour at best, but the day of release with all the people downloading the same file. It'll be like the Halo 3 Beta launch download, Horrible. I expect there to be problems, I hope not, lol but I doubt my hopes will be fulfilled.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSince'76 View Post
    Or The ps3 is built like a grill, but only cooks fish! XD

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Son of a Biscuit!!! LINKINPARK8591's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MosleyTank View Post
    Is this christmas all over again! for three days now I can't sign on! it's been three days now of this bs. I sat on the phone for 2 and a half hour from them not even to answer. Get ready for it because this is gonna happen a lot in the next couple weeks and if it wont let me on by tonight im selling this junk and getting me a playstation! this is all because of the NXE which is just another way for bill gates to milk more money off us! Netflex is bs because you need to hook up a box to watch movies! Avatars are bs because anything you want to use on them are gonna cost at least five hundred MS POINTS! WHY ARE THEY RUINING XBL TO MAKE SOCCER MOMS AND SIX YEAR OLD KIDS HAPPY! F UM GO LET THEM PLAY THE WII!!!!!
    just sell it then, no one is forcing you to keep it. Stop Crying.

6. Thread Information