Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DOA3 Booster Disc News!

Thumbs up DOA3 Booster Disc News!

here we go!

It's official!

Exclamation thx for answering that doubt!!

heyy tahts great.
    i was worried because the magazine said that they were going tosend it on last issue, but if you are certain and positive mail me plz.

Question

What magazine and what months issue does it come in?

July issue, so it will be out in June.

its called DOA 3.1 and it come in the July issue of OXBM

Frenchy with attitude!

Hmm guys... it comes in the JUNE issue Going out in MAY. Check your next OXM issue and you'll get the booster disk. I repeat, june issue comming out in MAY...
    Hidden Content

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

stoopid cant u read it says it is cumin out in june but they will have it in the july issue, foo!

Ya see, now this is why I'm comfused. Come to an agreement and pick the right month, please. Thanks.

nvm i went to a site and it said june, they changed it, i got the booster like 2 days ago and it aint all that great so far just a bunch of new costumes and a new movie, i havent found any other "hidden secrets" yet

Thumbs down Booster Disc poop

The only reason for my dislike is that way back the talk (by Itagaki) was this Booster was to update the US DoA3 to be equal to the Jap and Europe DoA3.... Well this is not the case; something about the lack of room on the OXM disc. All the new clothes was something like 3000 blocks. (1 block is 16k) so with all the other demos and palys of the month they ran out of room on the disk. Now I know "don't look and gift horse in the mouth" but come on they are talking another booster after E3 with the 50 moves. But as far as it goes right now we will have to wait even longer. I was after the moves above all else, maybe a new person or level... not the dress or boobs.
    Sunlight splatters dawn with answers
    Darkness shrugs and bids the day good-bye

I'll probably get the booster because it is really cheap, but with Soul Caliber 2 and Mortal Combat on the way, DOA3 really looks like it will make a nice coaster for my table here soon even with a booster disc.

DOA3 is not an awfull fighter, but it's not a great fighter either. The first great fighter to come out on Xbox will not have any competition vs. DOA3. SC2 seems impossible not to be Xbox's first great fighter, and if they dont screw up MC, it could be another great fighter as well.

One or both of those games should make DOA3 old news instantly.

Hey buddy, back-off and quick knockin' on DOA3!!!! It's a great game and you know it. It's one on the best fighting games I've ever played, and I've played a lot of fighting games, A LOT!!!!

im disaapointed with the booster disc. all it did was give me new clothes, nothing else. when i saw the new intro, my mouth dropping but i was hoping that you can have that intro as a new one. but nope the only things the booster gives you is clothes. if you know how to get other stuff of the booster disc. Tell me please.

Friend Request + No Message = Instant Decline

|360| Xbox 360 Elite - Resident Evil 5 Edition
    |PC| Asus - eeePC-1015PN[TEMP]
    |WP7| HTC - TITAN
    Achievements at home, on the move, and on the go.

Originally posted by Chupacabra
    im disaapointed with the booster disc. all it did was give me new clothes, nothing else. when i saw the new intro, my mouth dropping but i was hoping that you can have that intro as a new one. but nope the only things the booster gives you is clothes. if you know how to get other stuff of the booster disc. Tell me please.
    Who cares if there are no moves, it's not like your getting a whole new game for free. The moves are fine the way they are. I want the Disc for the costumes. I saw the video of this game at the 2001 E3 and the characters were wearing awesome costumes. But, when they released DOA3, the characters never had the same ones. So I'm hoping the Disc will have the costumes from the video.

Also, I was wondering if anyone saw that preview at E3 last year. If you did, do you know who that guy was who teleported down from the top floor of that building?

Liquid Gears

I am glad you liked it. I wish I would have gotten it home and been as happy as you were with it myself, but it just fell way short of my personal expectations. What I like in a fighter is a worthwhile 1 player mode to either unlock characters or weapons because other series have had that, plus everything DOA3 delivered. Yes it looks awsome, yes the gameplay is fine, but for myself, I kinda felt like I brought home a completed fighter I had not even played yet. 1 guy and some clothes was just kinda lame to me personally. The clothes do not effect the game or make it better, so I have no care to try to unlock any outfits myself, and never even play DOA3 as a 1 player game where I have played others for many hours.That's just my opinion, no need to get bent out of shape about it.

I also believe if they make a DOA4, and it does not offer a hell of a lot more than DOA3 did, it will completely flop next time. DOA4 will not have the luxury of being the only fighter for Xbox next time, and people will be more hesitant to buy it, because many owners are not that thrilled about what they bought. A DOA4 that is not a drastic improvement from DOA3 I believe would be a title many Xbox owners would just pass on next time, and you would see what looked to be an Xbox hit, franchise, fighter series completely flop compared to the predacessor.

Ya, in some ways I'm kinda dissapointed in DOA3. I mean story mode is way to short, you should be able to play through every character in the game. You know, since there isn't too many. Same with the levels, they should have had a lot more level'd stages.

DoA3 is one of my favorite games on Xbox, i have played alot of them too. I think it is fine the way it is other than a short story mode.

Multiplayer is awesome and Survival mode makes it even better.

Who cares if the booster disc is just costumes, it is the first console game to have an upgrade, revolutionary i say. This means hopefully more upgrades for different games in the future

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

I just hope this doesn't start an era of games getting released which are lacking and then releasing a booster disc later. For one thing it takes up HD space on your Xbox, I realize that isn't much of an issue right now, but later on it will and another thing is that it may make it more likely that developers release games early and fix any bugs with patch discs like on PC and that is one of the reasons I play console more than PC.

It is a good thing to be available as long as developers don't take advantage of it.

Smile

I just got the booster disc. Hayabusa and the Drunken Master's costumes look swwwweeeeetttt!!!

Default Hey Can Somebody Post Pics Of The New Costumes...

Not The Ones At GameSpot Though I Saw Those Already!
    Hidden Content
    :o Wherever Whenever FOREVER-Bakero

Thread Information