Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DOA3 Booster Disc News!

I am very happy with the booster disc because its just a sign of things to come. As far as some gamers complaining about only getting new costumes or a new intro movie. When was the last time you were able to extend the value of a CONSOLE game?

P.S. I can not wait to see what future discs will give us. If its a racer (new cars or tracks), shooter (new weapons or skins) and RPGs (new character classes or spells). Its great to have the possibilities available.

Originally posted by Unreal
    I am very happy with the booster disc because its just a sign of things to come. As far as some gamers complaining about only getting new costumes or a new intro movie. When was the last time you were able to extend the value of a CONSOLE game?

P.S. I can not wait to see what future discs will give us. If its a racer (new cars or tracks), shooter (new weapons or skins) and RPGs (new character classes or spells). Its great to have the possibilities available.
    Hey, how come I can't get the new Intro movie to download into the DOA3 game? Why only the costumes?

liquid it only show once and it show once u hit the a button to install it and it will show it ONCE if u didnt see it reinstall it. p.s. about the add-on disks i hope a bug fix disk is made for xbox cuz just like all the other elder games this game has bugs, i heard a lot of people say it in the gamespy forums.

Originally posted by Tkf5000
    liquid it only show once and it show once u hit the a button to install it and it will show it ONCE if u didnt see it reinstall it. p.s. about the add-on disks i hope a bug fix disk is made for xbox cuz just like all the other elder games this game has bugs, i heard a lot of people say it in the gamespy forums.
    Buddy speak/type properly.

lol, sorry i was listening to music and i wasnt thinking about what i was typing and i didnt reread what i wrote.

You can not download the new movie. You can only watch it from the booster disc. Can you imagine how many blocks that sucker would take up. If the outfits take up 2992 blocks that would take up a good 20,000 Anyway, Brad Wong's outfit is pretty sweet. I do not use the male characters. The female characters just seem better to use j/k I usually use Jann Lee.

Thread Information