Thread: Tired of your Xbox yet ?

Default Tired of your Xbox yet ?

Then sell it to someone who would appreciate the finer things in life. The Xbox is a powerful gaming console with alot of potential.
    It not the fault of Microsoft or Xbox that there aren't 100 games out like some people expect.

How many more threads do we have to endure here with people complaining about lack of games or lack of quality games. For a new console there are some good games and more games than PS2 had at launch and more games than the GC has.

Every system has thier "Kabuki Warrior" type games. How come people aren't upset that the PS2 is still the same price as the Xbox? Add on memory cards and a controller hub and it costs more.

If you don't like a game then it's the company not the fault of the Xbox. Bill Gates doesn't personally play the games so why blame MS? A good rule for ANY console is if you are not familiar with a game then rent it or read up about it. If the crappy games don't sell the companies will get the message and make better games. This goes for ANY console. Like I said, the Xbox is a new console. Things take time.

whats the point of this thread?
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

I could not agree more! I can't wait for a year from now when Xbox developers will be comfortable with the consoles in's and outs... OH boy are we going to see some cool stuff then!! Not that we ain't seeing any now... its amazing.. but... things like this pic are just an example of things to come. We are only getting better from here whereas PS2 has pretty much had the time to stabilize itself at a certain level of quality. SWEET!!!

One of the dudes from Brute Force... just amazing...http://www.1xbox.com/modules.php?op=...&orderby=hitsD
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by E-Xbox
    whats the point of this thread?
    Ummm....read it backwards and in latin. And definately not while standing in front of a mirror in a dark bathroom with a black candle lit while chanting "el diablo estas aqui". Duhhhhh!!!!

The point is well made. Sorry if you missed it.
    Last edited by Xboxfan123; 03-09-2002 at 12:55 AM.

I agree also. It makes me mad when PS2 fans say that all Xbox games suck and all it has is Halo. One guy I was talking to compared PS2's games to Xbox's last month on a top ten games list. Xbox only had Halo on it. And he was acting like PS2 is better, even though its competing w/ a console that at that time had been out 2 months. C'mon! Of course a console that has been out over a year will have more games on a top ten list then a console thats been out 2 months. I wish these PS2 fans would look at the future Xbox games of 2002 list, and realize that Xbox will have over 250 games out before 2003. Xbox's furure games are going to be great. The graphics are supposed to be 2 times better than Halo. And the games will be expansive, with excellent game play. Also, PS2 fans keep whining about the controller being too big for their little hands. Well, the "S" controller is coming out on April 30. I also wish they would realize that when online gaming starts, PS2 fans are going to have to buy $140 for a hard drive and a modem, while Xbox has everything built in. Hopefully, they will figure out that they're being ripped off with their PS2 and will trade it in for an Xbox!

Not a lot of games?? Well let's see. the console has been out for about 4 months. It has Halo, DOA3... lots and every sports game youll find on any other console..... you name it.

The latest April OXM shows teh 100 most anticipated games in 2002, so buy a copy and show your friends.

Actually for the amount of time that the Xbox has been out..it has quite a few games out for it...and some of them are very very good. Halo, JSRF, NBA2k2, Rallisport Challenge, All Star Baseball 2003 are all first generation games out for the Xbox and they are all excellent games! The Ps2 didn't have near this amount of good games when it came out. Oh well in the long run, we the owners of the Xbox will be happy and the Ps2 owners will be crying in their cereal by the end of this year.

I for one, couldn't be happier with my XBOX purchase. I play PS2 in my friends' rooms all the time and when I look at the games they have, they're no better than what we have already. If you think about it, everyone drools over GTA3 and can't wait for the box to get it. However, it will only be a matter of time before the box starts spinning GTA3 plus every other title with "GTA3-esque" coveting. EVERYONE will be drooling over XBOX games. I don't think we're always going to be the console who gets ports from other systems 4 months late. Commercials will end with PS2, GC, and XBOX advertising a simultaneous release for all consoles... just be patient my friends!

Also, we'll be getting the Controller S (smaller, Japanese style controller) released in the US, so people can't complain about the size anymore. HAHA, I often find complaining about the controller size is directly correlated to my friend's butts getting kicked in Halo (its a decent excuse).
    Official PILOT of XBA!

Smile

I don't think its possible to get bored of xbox
    if any1 does..they desirve a slap
    if u dont' have halo or rallisport for xbox, your a moron

Agree with everything said.

When the topic of online play comes up with PS2 fanboys I know, all I hear is that they didn't want to go online anyway( b/c they have to pay for hd and so on).

I bet when I'm playing online they will be over at my house just a begging to play. Just wait. You'll see.

GRAVEDIGGER

Default Well said

Originally posted by oneyedbandit
    I don't think its possible to get bored of xbox
    if any1 does..they desirve a slap
    I definately agree with "oneyedbandit" on this. I just dont see how its possible, because even if the games are over 2-3 months old, you still find yourself playing it with friends or by yourself. And no matter how many times you've claimed to beat HALO and think that it wont be fun anymore, you pick up the controller put HALO back in and listen to the hypnotic/cool/greek-god-like entrance humming music, and begin to slay the Covenant all over again

So basicly I'm definately not bored of my XBOX, and wont be for a long, long, long........well you get the point!

BTW, WELCOME TO XBA FORUMS "ONEYEDBANDIT"

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken

theres more good games than I can afford to buy, thats all thats needed isn't it, anything more than I can afford is a waste anyway.

Thread Information