Thread: help for the noob.

Default help for the noob.

ok so i want to get into paint xbox's faceplate's and consoles, but im a noob at it and i don't know all the tips and tricks to getting a "pro" feeling out of it. i did one and i tryed tapeing the power button ring light (the thing that makes the light shine) and i could not get it perfect. well here is the outcome for my 1st time. as you can see that the light ring has some paint on it and there is a bit of paint on the outside. so if there are any tips or tricks it would really help me out. also sorry if i posted in the wrong thread.

SpaceGhost sells some pretty cool stickers that cover the ring and power symbol for cheap. But another thing I do is after you paint it and you got some over spray on it, I get a Q-tip and wet one side and just rub it off whatever paint I didn't want on there. Hope that kind of helps if you understood what I meant haha.
    For Custom Orders Please Visit Our MySpace:
    Hidden Content
    OR
    E-mail Us:

Hidden Content

with order comes chaos OBL infad3ll's Avatar

spacy wrote a guide/tutorial on how he does it. But many people have developed their own ways of doing things, so you could do what i did and took several plated and taped or covered them differently and tested them out.
    LIFE GOAL: to own all 600 faceplates in the gorillaz launch collection
    -current progress 1/600 Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Thread Information