Thread: I'm out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I'm out

I am done with this place. I can't take anymore of this. This place has gone WAY downhill in the past few months. I have been burned one to many times here, and I am tired of some of the people here. This is supposed to be a place where we can all help each other with our Xbox related questions and gaming, but instead it turns into an insult thread cause you asked a question.

To the few friends here that still check this site, you know where to find me.

Quote Originally Posted by wicked_d365 View Post
    I am done with this place. I can't take anymore of this. This place has gone WAY downhill in the past few months. I have been burned one to many times here, and I am tired of some of the people here. This is supposed to be a place where we can all help each other with our Xbox related questions and gaming, but instead it turns into an insult thread cause you asked a question.

To the few friends here that still check this site, you know where to find me.
    I know a big part of this is my fault. I finally got the job I've been trying to get, and now all my time is spent elsewhere. We're not a big corporation that can just move some other guy in to cover the faceplate part of the site, and I can't really speak to the rest of the site because I rarely leave this part. I haven't had time to scavenge the 'net looking for new stuff. I haven't had time to do creative customs and show them off. I know you're having issues with a member about a trade and everybody hates it when that happens to them, and eventually it happens to everybody, regardless of what you collect. It shouldn't happen here in our small group of collectors, but it has, and more than once or twice.

I'm waiting for a couple of plates to arrive so I can get the next contest underway, and I will pimp it as much as physically possible to every site I can tell about it. I'm also in the very early stages of a relationship with someone that will change faceplate collecting completely and open it up to literally millions of people who have never considered it before.

I know it's tough when a few high-profile collectors move on. Their excitement spreads and without them, it's hard to maintain your own excitement. I made an agreement to buy a plate from a fellow over six months ago, and I'm just now barely finding the funds to complete the deal. Pretty hard to "lead" a collecting site when your high profile acquisitions happen once every six months.

But hang tight. We're getting a shot in the arm very soon.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Hellon earth159

Wicked,
    I'm sorry to see you go. I still think this is one of the best forums on the web but I understand how you feel. It's like getting cut off while driving. No matter how many cars you passed by peacefully, all you remember is the one jerk.
    good luck and hope to run into you agian.

tis117.com

im srry to see ya go man hopefully we can play xbl together some day hit me up if u want to play some halo gears 2 or world at war

Banned

Do not insult other members

to everyone else i am not trying to be a **** but because of one of his recent comments about me that was completely uncalled for, i decided to return the favor, no offense meant to anyone else
    Last edited by Shawn-XBA; 12-10-2008 at 05:38 AM.

The first halo is BEST! FlawIe55's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    not sorry, had no good times, honestly glad your leaving since you made no impact at all...and just to add more insult, why the **** are you saying this in collectors corner?? being rude for the sake of being rude is just mean, i know that...DO YOU?? FINALLY dont complain about a problem you helped! but for lack of being soulless and since my conscious does feel bad, i am sorry that you had alot of problems here and i wish they could have been resolved in your favor. Have a good time doing what your doing and cya around

to everyone else i am not trying to be a **** but because of one of his recent comments about me that was completely uncalled for, i decided to return the favor, no offense meant to anyone else

feel bad for the dude up top...dont know what happened between everyone but hope all is worked out.

funny response by jack tho..

Dbrizzle

who are you lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FlawIe55 View Post
    feel bad for the dude up top...dont know what happened between everyone but hope all is worked out.

funny response by jack tho..
    i could take two approaches, blunt, life and you suck approach, or the kind and teary bs I'll MISS YOU SOOO MUCH one

guess which one i chose

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    Do not insult other members

Jak, I have requested a permanent ban for you. I gave you chance after chance while you insult someone with every single post you make. I don't even know what you posted because Silent-XBA had to edit it and give you a warning. IMO, that's all the evidence I need that you crossed the line.

"to everyone else i am not trying to be a ****"

You're right. You don't have to try at all.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Space,
    That was a long time coming for him and MORE than deserved. I will be more apt to post more now that I know he will not be around.

Thread Information