Thread: Things are looking up.

Default Things are looking up.

But are they looking up FAST enough?

The good news: I was just made manager of my Game Crazy. Regular hours, better pay, benefits, etc. It's taken two years to get back on the side of the "living wage" but it finally happened. Yippee

The bad news: I called my moron insurance agent to pay my bill, and he charged my card not only for my November payment, but also my December payment that isn't even due until the 23rd. All my Christmas money just went *poof*. I'll get it back... probably just in time to pay the December insurance. Anyway, the money that was in there was already going to two other places, so now I'm in the hole. I filed a claim before it went negative so in the end, I shouldn't be out anything except for the enormous inconvenience.

So I thought I'd share the good news, and sprinkle it with a little irritation.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    But are they looking up FAST enough?

The good news: I was just made manager of my Game Crazy. Regular hours, better pay, benefits, etc. It's taken two years to get back on the side of the "living wage" but it finally happened. Yippee

The bad news: I called my moron insurance agent to pay my bill, and he charged my card not only for my November payment, but also my December payment that isn't even due until the 23rd. All my Christmas money just went *poof*. I'll get it back... probably just in time to pay the December insurance. Anyway, the money that was in there was already going to two other places, so now I'm in the hole. I filed a claim before it went negative so in the end, I shouldn't be out anything except for the enormous inconvenience.

So I thought I'd share the good news, and sprinkle it with a little irritation.
    congrats space ghost, hows working at gamecrazy we have one near where i live but i have been hesitant to go in when a gamestop is down the street

Quote Originally Posted by pastries r fun View Post
    congrats space ghost, hows working at gamecrazy we have one near where i live but i have been hesitant to go in when a gamestop is down the street
    I've worked at both and there's pros and cons to both. If you've got both of them close, a smart shopper would check them both out. Each one will have areas where they beat the other.

Congrats on the promotion. You deserve it. I know you have been busting your ass. To bad about your insurance though, wish I could help. I was going to buy on of your "mystery plates" but I have been covering my lazy roommates side of the bills for the past 3 months, so I'm hurting too.

Keep at it and don't give up, it will all work out for you. Good luck.

Space, you need a blog.

The first halo is BEST! FlawIe55's Avatar

I'm assuming you became a manager so quick because of your previous experience...cuz boi was that quick.

anywho I assume you received the plate by now???
    I hadn't heard anything, I hope it didnt get lost.

Well congrats...employment is good.

Cool, goodjob Spacey.

Keep all the goodies for me~
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by FlawIe55 View Post
    I'm assuming you became a manager so quick because of your previous experience...cuz boi was that quick.

anywho I assume you received the plate by now???
    I hadn't heard anything, I hope it didnt get lost.

Well congrats...employment is good.
    You didn't? Oh wow, man. My bad. Yes, I got it and it rocks hard.

I also got the signed Madden plate today.

I think the other manager wanted to hire me so he could feel good about leaving. He was only there for less than three months before moving on.

I start "training" next week in another store but man, today was a nightmare. It was just me and one other "new" guy. We did double what we were projected and with only two people for an entire day, we got killed. We didn't get to the bank to make the deposit. I had to stay an extra half hour so he could take a lunch. I came back in at closing and spent another 2.5 hours off the clock just to get the store functional for tomorrow.

Hurray for forum blogs! lawl

Oh well, to bad about the jerky insurance guy, but congrats on the new position!

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

The first halo is BEST! FlawIe55's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ainokeatoo-XBA View Post
    Hurray for forum blogs! lawl

Oh well, to bad about the jerky insurance guy, but congrats on the new position!
    Ha Ha "forum blogs" great comment, never heard that one before.

11. Thread Information