Thread: Hey! from the East Coast of Canada!

Alien Hey! from the East Coast of Canada!

Hey Everyone,

My name is Rylan, and im from New Brunswick Canada! im a new guy here at XboxAddict currently not on Xbox Live, because im stuck on dial up here at the moment, but im playing COD5 at the moment!
    Just thought i would introduce myself and look forward to posting on the boards!

Cheers!

Welcome to the site 03snipersi, glad to have you as part of the community. Best of luck getting the internet upgrade so that you can get on Live. Look forward to seeing you around..

Thanks

yeah im what you could call " out in the woods " lol and cant get on highspeed yet!

However, the premier of NB said that all of atlantic canada will have access to broadband internet in January 09! so im looking forward to that !

Quote Originally Posted by 03snipersi View Post
    Thanks

yeah im what you could call " out in the woods " lol and cant get on highspeed yet!

However, the premier of NB said that all of atlantic canada will have access to broadband internet in January 09! so im looking forward to that !
    That's pretty cool, glad to hear you'll be getting xbox live soon, though you might be in the boat with a few members here when it comes to some of the new features the dashboard has to offer. I'm sure you'll enjoy xbox live when you do get it.

Tell your friends about xba, and on behalf of the staff and the rest of the people here, we hope you enjoy your time here.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

Welcome to XBA Rylan, enjoy your stay!

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

Sweet, more and more Canadians! We're invading!
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    Sweet, more and more Canadians! We're invading!
    Without netflix?! It's madness I tell you, madness!

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Ainokeatoo-XBA View Post
    Without netflix?! It's madness I tell you, madness!
    Why do you have to bring up such a sore subject?
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    Why do you have to bring up such a sore subject?
    Cuz it's funny.

Spit-up on the plate rezzurekted's Avatar

lulz sorry about the above post i was just testing to see if i had correctly set my sh*t up, Welcome to XBA man stick around and have fun!

12. Thread Information