Thread: racing replays (bad on xbox?)

Default racing replays (bad on xbox?)

Hi guys.. here's a beef I've got with the current racing games I've seen out there. The replays suck. Its always 90% of the time the same camera angle: car from far out... gets closer.. camera pans with car... car gets further.. repeat over and over and over...

Replays are supposed to be fun to watch. Anyone who's seen the special replays that GT3 can do will know what I'm talking about. How come XBOX games don't do things like that!! I hope we'll see some improved replays in the future.. cuz then it'll be awesome saving those kickass races to the harddrive for our further viewing pleasure

Thats my beef... what do you think? Is it good the way it is? Does it suck? Have I missed one of the games?
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Default Re: racing replays (bad on xbox?)

Originally posted by Dre
    Hi guys.. here's a beef I've got with the current racing games I've seen out there. The replays suck. Its always 90% of the time the same camera angle: car from far out... gets closer.. camera pans with car... car gets further.. repeat over and over and over...

Replays are supposed to be fun to watch. Anyone who's seen the special replays that GT3 can do will know what I'm talking about. How come XBOX games don't do things like that!! I hope we'll see some improved replays in the future.. cuz then it'll be awesome saving those kickass races to the harddrive for our further viewing pleasure

Thats my beef... what do you think? Is it good the way it is? Does it suck? Have I missed one of the games?
    hang on, aren't all replays the same and what about Wreckless thats something new!!

Default yEAH...

Yeah....Check out Wreckless replays!!!

Thread Information