Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Well, lets see... I'm new!

I started playing Xbox a few days ago at a friends house. I played "Left 4 Dead" and fell in love with it I always thought Xbox was bad, but its really fun. I like it how you can talk/play with other people.

See ya around!

Maritimer

Happy New Year and welcome to the forums!

Happy New Year and welcome to XBA, glad to have you with us and look forward to seeing you around. Enjoy...

Quote Originally Posted by XBOX Nerd View Post
    Well, lets see... I'm new!

I started playing Xbox a few days ago at a friends house. I played "Left 4 Dead" and fell in love with it I always thought Xbox was bad, but its really fun. I like it how you can talk/play with other people.

See ya around!
    Hey, welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay, you'll like it here, hope since that you like playing the xbox that you'll get one of your own and join the rest of us online for some mayhem and whatnot. Glad you enjoyed your experience with your friends xbox, hope you keep coming back here, and again, enjoy your stay.

Aino.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Nice game to start off with too. You got LOTS og games to catch up on and welcome
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

Welcome to XBA, enjoy your stay!

I'm saving up for one actually. I think they are $300 at Best Buy, but I have gift cards, and money! I hope I can get a chance to play with you all on the game one day. Some people I meant on there are like or

Quote Originally Posted by XBOX Nerd View Post
    I'm saving up for one actually. I think they are $300 at Best Buy, but I have gift cards, and money! I hope I can get a chance to play with you all on the game one day. Some people I meant on there are like or

lol That's true, but it's the same with all the online communities :P do hope to see you soon and hope that you'll pick up some games with your purchase .

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Thread Information