Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gta3

Registered User Markus_Kalarkus's Avatar

Talking Gta3

im very sorry i know there has been like 500 threads on this topic but i dont think everyone heard. gta3 is confirmed in may!!!!! and also on april first there are metal gear solid x and half life 2!!!!!! all very cool!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Online ID [-ShAdOwZ-]RaptoR{L}

metal gear solid is coming out for xbox?!
    Don't trip on the step or it will be left behind you

xbAWOL

Where did you find this info?? Do you have an article or website to actually confirm this and back it up??

proof?
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

well i dont know wtf this guy is talkin about. But in OXM it said that gta3 had a realese sometime in the fall (Q3 2002). i dont know if i believe it. ill believe it when i see it.
    i am an artist.

Hidden Content

yahoo!!!
    Can't wait! im gonna get all 3 of those games!

but are u sure MGSX is coming as soon as april?????
    if u dont' have halo or rallisport for xbox, your a moron

Half Life 2 confirmed? That sounds a bit far fetched, and April 1st sounds a bit too soon considering there hasn't been any word on a PC version...

raVen

awesome news......but very hard to bealieve without any proof.

P.S.---GTA3 has already been confirmed, the relaease date has just not been set, but Half Life 2 would be so awesome, same with MGSX. PLEASE tell us where you got this information, or if your making it up, admit to it, and stop messin because a lot of people are really excited about these games.
    Hidden Content
    My Xbox Set-up: xbox console, 32 inch tv, 600watt dolby 5.1 amp with nice speakers, hd av pack, dvd playback kit GAMES: Bloodwake, Halo, NFL Fever 2002, Jet Set Radio Future, SSX Tricky, Tony Hawk 3, Project Gotham Racing, Wreckless, and Ralisport Challenge.

both gta3 and MGSX are confirmed....I just don't know about Half Life 2 coming out in April.....I think this is all a lie.
    Hidden Content
    My Xbox Set-up: xbox console, 32 inch tv, 600watt dolby 5.1 amp with nice speakers, hd av pack, dvd playback kit GAMES: Bloodwake, Halo, NFL Fever 2002, Jet Set Radio Future, SSX Tricky, Tony Hawk 3, Project Gotham Racing, Wreckless, and Ralisport Challenge.

GRAVEDIGGER

Default In Prayer...

Hopefully he's right and all these game are coming out, but i hope they dont have a million cutscenes for MGSX as they did with MGS:Sons of Liberty for the PS2!

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken

Official Avs Fan of XBA kornavs19's Avatar

do u have a link or something

I bet he's wrong. I got the April edition of OXM, and it says that GTA3 will be out in Q3 2002.

It doesnt say anything about MSGX, but I haven't heard any dates for that.

this guy says something and doesnt back it up. How unprofessional. I bet he';s liying to get attention.

i bet he got that info off this site.... i remember seeing that under the find game section here. look in the april release section. i dont know how accuate they are though

I hope all three of these come out. I'm not sure where (not this site), but I remember a site saying MGSX is coming out. GTA3 has been confirmed, and Half Life 2 hasn't!

Be one with it

dont you find it a little strange that MGSX and HalfLife are being released on April 1st (April Fools Day)?

My work here is done

Talking YESSS....

YES I ALSO HAVE THE OXM AND IT SAYS THE RELEASE DATE OF GTA3 IS Q3 OF 2002. BUT....DO YOU GUYS EVER LOOK ON THE GAMES ON THIS SITE????? WELL IF YOU DO IT SAYS May 2002 FOR GTA3!!!! IT USED TO SAY RUMOUR, BUT THEY TOOK THAT OFF, SO MAYBE THAT MEANS ITS COMING OUT EARLY THAN PEOPLE THOUGHT!

We can hope and pray... But I really really doubt it.

I think they may be playing a sad sad trick on our hopeful hearts. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if indeed it does come out (by some act of the good lord) than you can give me a big fat I TOLD YOU SO as we are playing it.

Just my opinion... I could be wrong

Talking

Yes MGS X is coming out for the xbox as well as GTA 3. MGS X will be Metal Gear Solid 2 but who knows what add ons Konami will add, GTA 3 will probably be the same but with better graphics. If you wanna see it to belive it go here
    For grand theft auto 3 http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters...468550,00.html
    for MGS Xhttp://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters...454493,00.html
    Last edited by clutch; 03-10-2002 at 02:20 PM.

gta3 has been confirmed at least 3 different times... its weird how people still don't think its coming out. It is coming out, a release date has just not been set yet. I also bealieve MGSX has also been confirmed. I'm just not sure about Half Life 2...April 1st???? That sounds a little far-fecthed.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information