Thread: I would like to buy a faceplate

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GothamXxX

Default I would like to buy a faceplate

I am new to this community and i was looking at the faceplates and they are truly remarkable. I am not sure how this collection thing works but can someone fill me in. I would like to buy a faceplate if somebody can make it for me. I am looking for something in the Lost planet area if someone can draw me a sketch i will tell you what i think, trying to spend lower than $70 or lower if possible.thanks

GothamXxX

Default faceplate

I am looking on ebay and i saw this sick splinter cell da faceplate for 45 dollars here it is. http://cgi.ebay.com/Splinter-Cell-Xb...3A1%7C294%3A50

Hellon earth159

Quote Originally Posted by GothamXxX View Post
    I am looking on ebay and i saw this sick splinter cell da faceplate for 45 dollars here it is. http://cgi.ebay.com/Splinter-Cell-Xb...3A1%7C294%3A50
    That's pretty steep. You should try the UK.
    Here's one for around $1.50 (ebay item 140297999739)

GothamXxX

well i would by that but it says they only ship to the uk and i live in ny. do have any ideas on rare ones i should by i would like something really rare

Hellon earth159

The Team Xbox is considered rare (though recently the creator of the website began selling a few of them). That's a good price.

The superman plates were selling for 14.99 at gamestop until they stopped carrying them. I've seen them sell for as low as 5 bucks. I wouldn't pay over 25.
    The very expensive lesson I learned was to be patient (Actually I'm still working on it). Just do a faceplate search on ebay and sort by lowest price first.
    Put in a max bid of around $10 - $15 on what ever plates interest you and you should be able to get pretty good collection in a couple of months. If you see a plate your really like, watch it and bid whatever you're willing to pay near the end of the auction.

Thread Information