Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Everybody I'm Mr. Gamerscore 102,302

YOUR GAMERSCORE LEADER SkilledJR's Avatar

Default Hello Everybody I'm Mr. Gamerscore 102,302

Just wanted to introduce myself and say I hope to be list at the #1 spot of the Gamerscore Leaderboard soon.

I currently own 6 xbox 360s ( 4 in my home, 1 in my car, 1 at work ) I own so many so I never miss out on getting my game on when I fell the need. I carry my HDD around with me so I have everything I need. I bought 2 360s in 2005 @ Launch. I have been a member of XBL since 2003. My first game to play online was Rainbow Six 3 on the First Xbox.

Anyways I just wanted to say Whats Up to everyone and hope to be a asset to the Community.

welcome to XBA Skilled, glad to have you aboard and very impressive GS you've got there...Hope to see you around and as an active member on top of the GS Leaderboard...

Over 100k eh? Please tell me you don't cheat with Avatar and sports games just for score
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    Over 100k eh? Please tell me you don't cheat with Avatar and sports games just for score
    Playing games is not cheating. But yes, I was in a GamerScore League last year and I boosted my score by 30,000 points in 12 weeks by playing all those crappy games like avatar and Sports games (I hate Basketball Games) and all the little kiddy games.

Since March last year I vowed to only play the games that I want to play. But I own a video store so sometimes I get bored and play something I haven't to pass the time.

Oj, so you're actually at 72302
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    Oj, so you're actually at 72302
    No, because I played those games and I have earned every single achievement I have on my profile.

Just becasue I was in a league doesn't mean I didn't earn them.

In January 2006 I had a gamerscore of 15,000 and by January 2007 I had 36,000 and by January 2008 76,000 and Now I have 102,302 and earned every achievement.

All the league does is put people on teams, 5 a team, with 12 teams and the Team with the most points earned in a 12 week period WINS!

The Gamerscore League takes place on www.x360a.org and a new season is about to start if you wanna get in on it, But I must warn you it is grueling and can get you tired of games real quick. After my 1 and only season to do it I didn't touch any of my 360s for over a month and even then I only played a little bit a week.

I'm just doing the standard new member hazing, dont worry
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

No worries, I completely understand, its a litte wierd seeing a gamerscore so high.

I actually came to this site because of Air Effex. I met him on ebay earlier last year and has seen his goodies on myspace and learned he was a member here and thought I would jump on over too.

I too do custom 360s.

Smile

Welcome man good to have someone who's always prepared to get down on the 360, I myself don't have any achievements that I can personally say are worth ding but it is amazing when you see someone who actually breaks through the 100k.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurr0 View Post
    Welcome man good to have someone who's always prepared to get down on the 360, I myself don't have any achievements that I can personally say are worth ding but it is amazing when you see someone who actually breaks through the 100k.
    Thank You and if you ever need any help on earning certain achievements I'm your man, I own every game under the sun, well almost.

Quote Originally Posted by SkilledJR View Post
    Just wanted to introduce myself and say I hope to be list at the #1 spot of the Gamerscore Leaderboard soon.

I currently own 6 xbox 360s ( 4 in my home, 1 in my car, 1 at work ) I own so many so I never miss out on getting my game on when I fell the need. I carry my HDD around with me so I have everything I need. I bought 2 360s in 2005 @ Launch. I have been a member of XBL since 2003. My first game to play online was Rainbow Six 3 on the First Xbox.

Anyways I just wanted to say Whats Up to everyone and hope to be a asset to the Community.
    Jesus, I guess this site does attract the real addicts :P anywho, enjoy your time here, and it's glad meeting someone this enthusiastic about gaming.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Thanks man, Damn I gues I am an Addict. I'm about to pimp out another console for my Daughter to match her new Pink LCD we got her for her birthday.

Gamerscore Whore

Welcome to the site Skilled.

And Variation I am qutie proud of my 2 minutes spent on Avatar to gain 1000 GS!!!

Gamer points make Hurr0 happy. 1000gp in 2 minutes? Must learn

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCougar-XBA View Post
    Welcome to the site Skilled.

And Variation I am qutie proud of my 2 minutes spent on Avatar to gain 1000 GS!!!
    you make me cry CC... cry.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Gamerscore Whore

LOL! I am addicted to gamerscore, i cant help it. No cure is available.

Simple Achievements Made Easy

My gamerscore has 3 digits.

Talking Sometimes

Sometimes when I stand I like to walk in circles

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCougar-XBA View Post
    LOL! I am addicted to gamerscore, i cant help it. No cure is available.
    I'm totally with you. When the 360 launched games had 5 achievements for 1000 points and it got me hooked than everyone cried because they were to easy to obtain. I didn't care though, I play now what I want and try to get all the achievements I can in one play-through. And if I liked the game maybe it will get a second shot but most games these days are over just as fast as it took you to out it in the 360.

I hope to reach 150,000 by years end.

21. Thread Information