Thread: what's the next must get game?

Default what's the next must get game?

rallisport and thps3 already came out so what do you think the next must get game is?

hmm...good question...the next game i will be buying is 007...agent under fire...comes out march 26th
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

Since I am poor kraft dinner student (for all you non-canadians thats macaroni & cheese ) I'm more of a renter..

the next game I will buy though is definitely going to be Brute Force if it lives up to everything its hoping to be.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Well I'd definately have to say Hunter: The Reckoning which is out this month. It looks like heaps of fun, especially it's 4 player co-op mode.
    raVen

Originally posted by raVen
    Well I'd definately have to say Hunter: The Reckoning which is out this month. It looks like heaps of fun, especially it's 4 player co-op mode.

Ninja's with Raven on this one. Did anyone see the movie trailer on the demo disc in OXM issue 4?
    I was drooling all over!

Brute Force looks to be very impressive, but the question was, what's the NEXT must get game?
    Well Hunter: The Reckoning comes out before Brute Force so I gotta go with this hot ass lookng game on Xbox, and it's exclusive too!
    I know they said it ships this month, but I was over at ebgames.com and did not see it listed? Maybe I missed something, duno?

anyways, Ninja is all over this game and now that I think about it, I think it's time to PRE-ORDER is badboy!

Hunter: The Reckoning all da way kids!
    Last edited by Ninja Scroll; 03-09-2002 at 08:05 AM.

xbAWOL

I definitely agree with hunter. It looks awesome. In the OXM demo disc movie it said it was coming out March 15th, but in the april oxm they have a calendar of march it they don't have that game listed to come out. Also, on the eb website they don't have a release date and you can't pre-order it yet. Whats up with that??

Well I don't know about you guys and I don't know what comes out first but I would have to say Morrowind. But if Brute or Hunter come out first then I would have to agree. Though I would buy Brute before Hunter. Haven't really kepted up with Hunter I'll have to go look at disc #4 again.
    Games I own so far:
    PGR--SSX Tricky
    DOA3--HALO
    Obi Won--Silent Hill2
    Max Payne--NFL Fever
    THPS2x--Dave Mirra2
    Genma Onimusha--Wreckless
    Raw-JSRF-Blood Omen 2

Default i was just gonna say that!

Originally posted by raVen
    yah--hunter i believe comes out march 15,
    so- if thats a must buy(its very possible) then
    it will be the next MUST GET GAME
    XBOXERS,XBOXERS,XBOXERS
    ps2? gamecube?
    please...dont make me laugh...:~-()

XBOX IS THE BEST!
    XBOX IS THE STRONGEST!
    XBOX IS THE FUTURE!!

XXXX
    BBBB
    OOO
    XXXX
    XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX XBOX

MaNdI

outlaw golf i think that comes out the 26th that game looks fun

Originally posted by TRUE_GAMER
    Well I don't know about you guys and I don't know what comes out first but I would have to say Morrowind. But if Brute or Hunter come out first then I would have to agree. Though I would buy Brute before Hunter. Haven't really kepted up with Hunter I'll have to go look at disc #4 again.
    Yah, I think Morrowind will be the next hit. It will be the first RPG out for the Xbox and its supposed to be really cool. I think it's coming out sometime near April 30.

Just take a look at my sig. UC is going to be a must buy for everyone. Its gonna be the first game with actual xbox online ability. but i will probally buy brute force and possible hunter.

Blood Omen 2 is the next must buy for me...but the game I am waiting in anticipation for is Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance out later this year. Man I can't wait for that sweet game!

Thread Information