Thread: End of Days Contest Part 6: FIFA World Cup 2006 Germany CONTEST CLOSED

Default End of Days Contest Part 6: FIFA World Cup 2006 Germany CONTEST CLOSED

This is the simplest contest ever. We have five of these plates to give away. Their availability comes and goes. For a chance to win one, simply send an email to faceplateaddict@aol.com with the subject line, "FIFA 2006." By entering you agree that you are thirteen years of age or older. You can be from any country. No test or membership at Xbox Addict is required, though I highly encourage you to join and throw in your two cents.

Contest entries will be accepted through midnight, March 31st, PDT.

WINNERS HAVE BEEN DRAWN, AND WILL BE POSTED AS THEY REPLY TO THEIR EMAILS!

1) Jaymeson A. Las Vegas, NV USA

2) Chet N. Jacksonville, FL USA

3) Leandro F. Rialto, CA USA

4) Jake C. Catlettsburg, KY USA

5) Brad M. Huntsville, TN USA
    Last edited by SpaceGhost2K; 04-07-2009 at 03:56 PM.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

Email sent.

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

E-mail sent, my dad's a soccer fan and the sister plays soccer, so. Let's all hope I win one :P
    Last edited by SpaceGhost2K; 04-06-2009 at 10:56 PM.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Ainokeatoo-XBA View Post
    E-mail sent, my dad's a soccer fan and the sister plays soccer, so. Let's all hope I win one :P
    Sorry, I meant to quote, not to edit.

Anyway, cool, you DID win one!

You've gotta be the luckiest guy on the planet, too. I said in the rules that one person could win plates from multiple contests, but you couldn't win more than one plate per contest, right? So, for example, you could win a Naruto and a COD4, but not two COD4 ('cause you're only supposed to enter once per each contest.)

Anyway, one of the people who won a COD3 plate ALSO won a FIFA 2006 plate. That's okay because we said so in the rules. BUT... because I had an extra FIFA 2006 plate to give away, I went ahead and drew one more name, and it was yours. All of the names were given a number and a number generator program picked the winners. I didn't have a way of knowing who anyone was.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post

Anyway, one of the people who won a COD3 plate ALSO won a FIFA 2006 plate. That's okay because we said so in the rules. BUT... because I had an extra FIFA 2006 plate to give away, I went ahead and drew one more name, and it was yours. All of the names were given a number and a number generator program picked the winners. I didn't have a way of knowing who anyone was.
    Oh jesus, normally I would have to lose a toe to be that lucky, literally, I think god loves me.

Anyways, lol Thanks spacey for hosting the contest, I can't remember the last time XBA had a contest like this, and now with Shawns The Maw contest.

I love you spacey, and whoever gave you that extra faceplate, and your program who picked me. Congrats though, to everyone else who won.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

rub it in Ainokeatoo
    but yeh congrats!

OhsayOne's Xbox - Jul 9 2009

When someone makes a mistake there is typically some kind of gift involved... Maybe I can get a new faceplate out of the missed day of gaming yesterday... It is totally like OhsayOne to do something like that.
    Aww my Xbox knows me so well.

7 out of 39,809. mmm.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    Anyway, one of the people who won a COD3 plate ALSO won a FIFA 2006 plate.
    Cod4 you mean?

OhsayOne's Xbox - Jul 9 2009

When someone makes a mistake there is typically some kind of gift involved... Maybe I can get a new faceplate out of the missed day of gaming yesterday... It is totally like OhsayOne to do something like that.
    Aww my Xbox knows me so well.

7 out of 39,809. mmm.

8. Thread Information