Thread: Buying Covers In Bulk?

Lightbulb Buying Covers In Bulk?

Does anyone have a reliable place in which I can buy Xbox 360 covers in bulk? This site turned me on to customizing the plates and I am looking for cheap prices and quanity - of course

Quote Originally Posted by Hurr0 View Post
    Does anyone have a reliable place in which I can buy Xbox 360 covers in bulk? This site turned me on to customizing the plates and I am looking for cheap prices and quanity - of course
    I hired some local neighborhood children to carve them by hand from the large, plastic trees that line the trailer park. It's so cute watching them try to make springs from the needles on the metal cacti in the rock garden. They'll get one just about done, and SPROING! it'll go shooting off in some odd direction or put an eye out. Endless fun.

Seriously, we've tried for a couple of years to track down a "source" and just come up empty handed. You can try to buy lots on eBay or see if someone is selling them cheap and try to get a deal on shipping if you buy a few.

Your nest bet is to check the ".99 Only" stores if you have any in your area. Between four local stores, I found over 200 of them for a dollar a piece. A lot of those (from other people, not me) are filling pages of listings on eBay. Pretty good chance someone is tired of waiting for them to sell and would be happy to sell them to you for little or no profit. Make an offer on a bunch of them and you might even get them for less than a buck a piece if the seller just wants some fast money. (Make sure you let them KNOW that you KNOW where they came from and how much they were.)
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

I just find random auctions on ebay. Anthony and me found a lot of like 70 faceplates for about 1.50 or so each and just bought that.
    For Custom Orders Please Visit Our MySpace:
    Hidden Content
    OR
    E-mail Us:

Hidden Content

I got an email from a site in China that said they had plain white plates for 2.30 each. I'm assuming that means there is no "finish" on them and I have no idea what shipping would cost.

site?

OhsayOne's Xbox - Jul 9 2009

When someone makes a mistake there is typically some kind of gift involved... Maybe I can get a new faceplate out of the missed day of gaming yesterday... It is totally like OhsayOne to do something like that.
    Aww my Xbox knows me so well.

7 out of 39,809. mmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohsay View Post
    site?
    Are you asking "what site?" or are you asking "What's a site?" or are you saying "You spelled sight wrong?"

That was weeks ago. I can't remember.

I was asking what the address of the website:P

but its cool. ill wait a couple days for your reply

When someone makes a mistake there is typically some kind of gift involved... Maybe I can get a new faceplate out of the missed day of gaming yesterday... It is totally like OhsayOne to do something like that.

7 out of 39,809. mmm.

I don't know, man, I'll have to go dig for it.

I looked back and it looks like I deleted the email. Sorry. Just Google "Hong Kong Xbox 360 faceplates" and send out some inquiries.

Damn, soon our babies will be made in hong kong

7 out of 39,809. mmm.

Thread Information