Thread: Heads Up! for CONSOLES

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Heads Up! for CONSOLES

Since consoles are a different beast and appeal to, I guess what you'd call a "subset" of the Faceplate collectors, I've been asked to create a thread for Custom, Collectors Edition and Limited edition consoles.

If you see a unique console or console case, you're welcome to provide a link directly to the auction, or to wherever you spotted the console (like a news article).

Keep in mind, if you're going to buy a custom case and put it on a working console, that goes into the realm of "modding" and any discussions about the actual act of modding are forbidden here at Xbox Addict. We do not encourage anyone to modify their actual console in any way that would void the Microsoft warranty, which includes opening the machine. It also presents a potential physical and/or electrical hazard to the person who opens a box, and XBA will not leave themselves open to responsibility for such matters.

Lastly, please keep discussions to the Xbox and Xbox 360 only. I know there are a ton of cool DS's and PS2's, but that's for another forum.
    Last edited by SpaceGhost2K; 03-04-2009 at 02:33 PM.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thread Information