Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Heads Up! for CONSOLES

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Bauer View Post
    Someone in the states had one of those pure white ones for sale for a really good price but when the seller bought it he had his own name engraved on it.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonTar View Post
    Gears Of War 2
    No worldwide shipping............again. Still upset about that airbrushed I Am Legend console that sold that didn't have worldwide shipping. =(
    Does anyone have any clue on how many of these were made and how they were won? I found a few old webpages with contests for it, but none say how many made.

Quote Originally Posted by phuture 909 View Post
    Does anyone have any clue on how many of these were made and how they were won? I found a few old webpages with contests for it, but none say how many made.
    20 are made for many contest in UK and usa

Quote Originally Posted by Floppy Brown View Post
    Yes, it was me.

Quote Originally Posted by kaori30 View Post
    20 are made for many contest in UK and usa
    20 total? or 20 to each contest. Where did you find this information from?

Quote Originally Posted by phuture 909 View Post
    20 total? or 20 to each contest. Where did you find this information from?
    20 for total i found this info in many web site who spoke about it

Green Lantern - BIN at $1,496.66. (way to high in my opinion)
    Terminator Salvation - starting at $499.00 - haven't seen one of these for sale in a long time
    Arkham City - BIN at $1,996.66 (the highest I have seen one of these sale for is $1,500.00)
    Last edited by MoonTar; 01-28-2012 at 06:13 PM.

SKYRIM Console at a very high price !!

Quote Originally Posted by pierrevincy View Post
    Dang, your not kidding.

high for you !

for you too KAORI !!

ALAN WAKE Console

BE CAREFUL because the console was BURNT !!!

this console was mine and I've sold it to this seller.

this seller is very strange because first,he said that the console had never arrived ( but the tracking number prooved that it was arrived ).
    second ,after a few weeks, he said that the console was out of order but the console was working well 100% because I've prooved it before sending it !!!

so he opened a controversy and I had to refund him a little refund . never mind : better than turn back the console and pay some dutees !!

third:
    on January 21th , I've received this E-mail :

Gentile pierrevincy,

Hello again! I wanted to apologize for all the trouble I may have caused you with my "Alan Wake" console I won in your auction. I decided to have the console looked at and I was told that I was the cause of the problem when I used the wrong power supply. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for the mess I caused you and WE can start the New Year in a better note. I am thinking of listing the console back on eBay for auction as I do longer find interest in it. I do not expect you to reply but I just wanted to speak my mind. Good luck with your other Limited Edition Xbox consoles.

- carfax_abbey

Son of B... , no I'm wrong . Girl of B... !!! because she's a women .

For more information, you can contact me.

ALAN WAKE Console

this seller is very strange because first,he said that the console had never arrived ( but the tracking number prooved that it was arrived ).
    second ,after a few weeks, he said that the console was out of order but the console was working well 100% because I've prooved it before sending it !!!

so he opened a controversy and I had to refund him a little refund . never mind : better than turn back the console and pay some dutees !!

third:

Gentile pierrevincy,

Hello again! I wanted to apologize for all the trouble I may have caused you with my "Alan Wake" console I won in your auction. I decided to have the console looked at and I was told that I was the cause of the problem when I used the wrong power supply. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for the mess I caused you and WE can start the New Year in a better note. I am thinking of listing the console back on eBay for auction as I do longer find interest in it. I do not expect you to reply but I just wanted to speak my mind. Good luck with your other Limited Edition Xbox consoles.

- carfax_abbey

Wow, that was not your fault at all pierrevincy. She should have known from the start that Europe and the United States use different voltages on electronics. 220v for Europe versus 110v for the United States. Clearly she did not do her homework.

I 'd informed her before sending it that it was a PAL version. so maybe the console didn't burn and she prooved to scam me, telling me that it didn't work.

nver mind. this week, I will put in auction on Ebay my FABLE 2 console:

if someone is interessed, please contact me here or on Ebay ( same nickname )

ALAN WAKE Console

third:

Gentile pierrevincy,

- carfax_abbey

You should contact Paypal(i'm assuming that's how you got paid) and ask them if they can reverse the funds given to them as part of their claim. Tell them you have proof in the form of an email. They will most likely ask you for such proof to be faxed or forwarded w/ email headers.

Pinata hunter

They're not for sale.. yet.
    The new Tomb Raider Xbox 360 slim. They'll give 'em away during the year...

http://officialtombraiderblog.tumblr...ust-arrived-in

awesome FORZA 4 console :

Dang that looks nice! Where did you get it?

it's not mine . not yet !!

Thread Information