Thread: Oof! So Popular!

Default Oof! So Popular!

OK so my friend had Left 4 Dead, but it was his brother's friend game. Everntually, he took the game back, and after a month (last night), my friends and of course myself wanted to play it. So we go to Blockbusters and they didn't have it on stock, then I asked the counter guy and he said "Someone just turned it in." then he said we needed an ID, and no parents were there, so we left and an hour later my mom goes there, and they said they were sold out. That's less than an hour. The guy called other Blockbusters and they were all sold out too. Is there anywhere else you can get the game, without buying it?

It's worth buying if you are going to rent it a few times anyways, but keep checking Blockbuster (and Rogers if you are in Canada). Not sure of other places really, especially in the states.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    It's worth buying if you are going to rent it a few times anyways, but keep checking Blockbuster (and Rogers if you are in Canada). Not sure of other places really, especially in the states.
    Poor var. :P

Try the internet.

http://www.Gamefly.com

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Thread Information