Thread: State Of Emergency

Default State Of Emergency

Rockstar has a great game for PS2 called STATE OF EMERGENCY. I was just wondering if Rockstar was ever thinking about releasing this title for XBOX. If anyone has any idea on this subject please reply. I think Rockstar will since they are releasing GTA3 for XBOX but I am not to sure so write if you know.

I could live with or without this game coming to Xbox. I tried it out and I didn't like the game much. Too repetative for me. The missions where pretty easy too. It was fun for a short time, but then got boring for me.

im pretty sure this game will be brought over to the xbox...because of the fact that microsoft bought off taketwo and taketwo is created by rockstar...so we will be seeing alot of rockstars games on the xbox
    Hidden Content
    Hit up
    http://kevhead.cjb.net
    funny ass site, check it out.

HaloUK

Thumbs down

I've played State of Emergency and have to say that it's a big pile of poo next to GTA. I couldn't care less if it comes to XBox.

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

Is everyone playing the same game as I am? This game blows!

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

Originally posted by gtaplayer
    im pretty sure this game will be brought over to the xbox...because of the fact that microsoft bought off taketwo and taketwo is created by rockstar...so we will be seeing alot of rockstars games on the xbox
    Acullay, I think that RockStar games is part of Take 2, not vice versa. If you go to Take 2's site you will see a section for Rockstar as well as a few more not as famous companies.

no... i'm sorry... State of EMergency is an awesome game and is definently nothing like GTA3 you dumbass mother ****er
    SOE is more of an arcade game.... for hours of unforgetable fun.... abviously your XBOX has made you all forget the concept of arcade... get a PS2... and feel the burn... but keep XBOX, cuz they're both good

oh, and you probaly won't be seeing a lot of R* games on XBOX

HaloUK

Originally posted by Dasutin
    no... i'm sorry... State of EMergency is an awesome game and is definently nothing like GTA3 you dumbass mother ****er
    SOE is more of an arcade game.... for hours of unforgetable fun.... abviously your XBOX has made you all forget the concept of arcade... get a PS2... and feel the burn... but keep XBOX, cuz they're both good
    There's no need to be so offensive over a simple game comparison. I wasn't dissing the PS2 (GTA3 is a fantastic game). Also, before you start calling anyone 'dumbass' I suggest that you learn how to spell. OK?

oh, and you probaly won't be seeing a lot of R* games on XBOX
    You know something we don't? I believe we will be seeing a lot of them. In fact, I think I saw some news blurb about SoE already being worked on for it, or something like that.

Thread Information