Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom Console Cases by Brittney

Default Custom Console Cases by Brittney

http://red.dualpixeldesigns.com/

Found this at the xbox.com forums. Might have to give her a shout out. That steampunk case is cool. Not to be rude to her, they all seem to be lacking a little something. Good chance that all it is is the presentation and photos and not the actual consoles. Speaking of the steampunk console... the attachments are all great ideas and great looking, but then on the other hand, they just look like there's no "plan" to their layout. It's just steampunk-related stuff on a console.

I want to be critical with constructive criticism, because we can all help each other get better. Even if it's lacking something, I haven't done anything that cool.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Wow, she's cute! And into xbox! And... across the damn country. Well, that little fantasy died as quickly as it arrived.

She's pretty good! I love that Afro Samurai/ Barack Obama case. I dig the steampunk one too... I think its just the pictures. In the first couple it looks brown but the last one looks silver? The layout looks good to me for the most part - there's a couple stray cogs that look like they don't fit with the rest but I could see that being intended to represent something going on inside the case behind them that we can't see.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

I agree with Spacey, none of those console mods pop out and say "look at me look at me" they're just kinda "Okay" better than what i could do. But if I could do that they would be much better. I am a big fan of LED's so I like her LED case.

Over all i just don't think some of the colors she uses compliments the designs so much, but like I said, better than what I can do.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Those are super good, but I think what it may be missing is like the title of the game behind the paintings of maybe a landscape, just something to fill that empty space to give some balance.
    For Custom Orders Please Visit Our MySpace:
    Hidden Content
    OR
    E-mail Us:

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Air Effex View Post
    Those are super good, but I think what it may be missing is like the title of the game behind the paintings of maybe a landscape, just something to fill that empty space to give some balance.
    You noticed that to? I have to say I agree, or something like a dynamic scene you know? But I did dig the black and orange one, that part looked nice without much on it.

Hidden Content bgcolor="#000000">Hidden Content name="flashvars" value="hostname=Hidden Content href="Hidden Content style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from ainokeato on Hidden Content href="Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

with order comes chaos OBL infad3ll's Avatar

the ideas are all good, but the painting of the consoles just doesnt help the consoles to stand ot among the other console customizers around the web. but hey the good thing about painting skills is if you practice at it and try new things out, you will get better.
    LIFE GOAL: to own all 600 faceplates in the gorillaz launch collection
    -current progress 1/600 Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hey, ummm it's me, Brittney. The person that I made the tekken xbox for linked me to this. So first of all, thanks for paying attention to me mods haha. I welcome constructive criticism, so thanks for that too. Yeah, my pictures suck, I'm not photographer ... maybe I'll take better pics if I ever get to see some of those xboxes again. The steampunk one in particular looks really weird in pictures.

anyways, if you want a better view then look here http://www.youtube.com/user/totallylamerobot

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Hey, ummm it's me, Brittney. The person that I made the tekken xbox for linked me to this. So first of all, thanks for paying attention to me mods haha. I welcome constructive criticism, so thanks for that too. Yeah, my pictures suck, I'm not photographer ... maybe I'll take better pics if I ever get to see some of those xboxes again. The steampunk one in particular looks really weird in pictures.

anyways, if you want a better view then look here http://www.youtube.com/user/totallylamerobot
    Hey, let me be the first to welcome you (well, as long as I hit <enter> first, lol.)

I want to make sure that you know that I DO like them, which is why I linked them here. I'm critical of my own stuff too, but I always try to do that with the intentions of getting better.

There are four forums for faceplates. The one for customizers has a tutorial thread stickied at the top. I'd be honored if you'd post something in there about your process for making these. I love rust. I need to do more with it.

Also, we do try to downplay the actual "modding" of consoles, especially things that alter the internal workings of the console, but visual mods... we kinda let them slide.

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post

Welcome to XBA, we'd like to have you around here. We got a few painters round here who could give you helpful advice and what not.

Honestly I like them, and it would be much nicer than my plain case right now. Minor details but much better than what I can do. Keep it up

iMod

Welcome to the forums!

I used to be pretty heavily into the casemodding scene. I've had to cut back to faceplates for money reasons lately, but maybe I'll post some of my archived work.

lol I feel like kind of a duchebag internet creep now for my first comment.
    Oh well, welcome to XBA! Glad to have another customizer around here!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

Welcome to XBA, glad to have you with us, I've got to agree some very nice work. You definitely give your customers what they ask/looking for.. Look forward to seeing more cases from you and thanks for sharing vids on youtube.

hello am new to this site but i design custom cases take a look in my pictures let me know if there any good .and can anyone help me on how to get around the site .

Quote Originally Posted by extremexbox View Post
    hello am new to this site but i design custom cases take a look in my pictures let me know if there any good .and can anyone help me on how to get around the site .
    Hey, welcome. You just have to look around, I suppose. There might be a required number of posts before you can put links or pics (to minimize spammers). But make some comments, and you'll be able to, soon.

i get you thanks.i found out about the site by somebody asking me if they could use my pictures of faceplates on this site from ebay as i hand paint my designs on to cases and face plates.but i will get used to it

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    Hey, welcome. You just have to look around, I suppose. There might be a required number of posts before you can put links or pics (to minimize spammers). But make some comments, and you'll be able to, soon.
    Yes I believe it's both links and pictures, the post count I believe is 15 but you can always e-mail spacey .

Quote Originally Posted by extremexbox View Post
    whats email spacey
    mr ed webb @ aol. com (no spaces.)

oo thanks thats the person who wanted my designs for this site .he spoke to me on ebay last night about my designs and my site he was saying this site is realy for faceplates .as i custom paint controllers and consoles

21. Thread Information