Thread: Hand painted Celtic Football Club - Signed.

Default Hand painted Celtic Football Club - Signed.

Handpainted Celtic football club faceplate, (that's a soccer team to my american counterparts)
    Getting two more sig's on thursday, samaras and brown.
    If anyone's intrested it will be on ebay thursday night.

Autographs:
    Mark Crosas
    Shaun Malone

And on thursday : Georgias Samaras and Scott Brown

Edit: OMG! I arrived late for the signing today, but managed to sweet talk one of the female staff to take it up and get it signed for me, waited about 30 mins on her getting back, and when the guys went to sign it the scored the badge!

and it was clear coated before i got them signed. Just bummed after the time it took to make, and the effort of having to wait a total of 3 hours + over two combined days, i need to fix it again before I hang it up or sell it or whatever

Pics soon.
    Last edited by Ohsay; 04-16-2009 at 08:45 PM.

OhsayOne's Xbox - Jul 9 2009

When someone makes a mistake there is typically some kind of gift involved... Maybe I can get a new faceplate out of the missed day of gaming yesterday... It is totally like OhsayOne to do something like that.
    Aww my Xbox knows me so well.

7 out of 39,809. mmm.

That's awesome, why are you parting with it?
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

As much as i don't want to I really need the money at the moment.
    I'm getting a new flat on friday but im going to try and sell other stuff first,
    At the signing i picked up a goodie bag and got them to sign that as well, thats on ebay the now, and I'm going to get another one signed on thursday.

But I'm not a hundred percent sure that I'm going to sell it yet.

Plus, I'm not a huge football fan.

Also will this get put into "my created faceplates"? or do i need to post the pic in the database thread?

When someone makes a mistake there is typically some kind of gift involved... Maybe I can get a new faceplate out of the missed day of gaming yesterday... It is totally like OhsayOne to do something like that.

7 out of 39,809. mmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohsay View Post
    As much as i don't want to I really need the money at the moment.
    I'm getting a new flat on friday but im going to try and sell other stuff first,
    At the signing i picked up a goodie bag and got them to sign that as well, thats on ebay the now, and I'm going to get another one signed on thursday.

But I'm not a hundred percent sure that I'm going to sell it yet.

Plus, I'm not a huge football fan.

Also will this get put into "my created faceplates"? or do i need to post the pic in the database thread?
    Wait until you get the other signatures and then try to get me a larger picture of it.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

will do, and the pictures i have are huge, i just resized them to be forum friendly:P

7 out of 39,809. mmm.

Thread Information