Thread: Phantasy Star Online?

Thumbs up Phantasy Star Online?

does anyone else think that Phantasy Star Online will be an awesome game? I think this could possibly be better than Ego or Morrowind.

I dunno. PSO will be good, but I don't know about it being better than Project Ego. That game looks amazing. []
    Matt Cox - The official XBA European Buddy!
    Xbox Live Gamertag - xboxmanchester

notice the COULD POSSIBLY... I don't know... the concept for PSO looks ever better than Ego... I just don't know what kind of story it will be

Lets see.... Phantasy Star Online.... It's the same version as on the DC right? So read a review and BAM! you know what the game was about.

If it isn't just a re-hash of the original online hit, than rest assured it'll be pretty sweet. But, I don't think it will compare to Project Ego. They aren't really in the same realm ya know. PSO you create an adult character and carry out a quest. Project Ego you create a character and carry out a life. I wet myselft at the thought... (not really)
    Of course that's just my opinion... I could be wrong.

Default i just hope it comes out soon!!

i think phantasy star online is one of the best rpg games there has ever been, for many reasons, the four players join and kick ass and a lot of things you can do in the game. i am prayin for this game online!!!
    im going nuts!!!

U cant compare MMORPGS to single player ones. From what i have read it will be the dc one with new crap like new areas, classes and stuff like that. not a rehash like pso version 2

Thread Information