Thread: Have you seen this elsewhere?

Default Have you seen this elsewhere?

I received this as at an event in Hong Kong when the game Infinite Undiscovery and The Last Remnant came out in Asia. Not many of them were given away. I have not seen this elsewhere. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by wasabisabi; 06-07-2009 at 11:27 PM.

No, I had no idea they did more than one image for the plates. Now that I see two, I wonder if they did five or six like Namco did with Ace Combat, Soul Calibur, Eternal Sonata, etc.

I think you have a goldmine right there.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

I don't think they did six like the other games as these were given out free. I should correct what I said about not many were given away, I think quite a few were given out but since there were many people, they ran out fast. I think you could find this in Hong Kong but probably hard to find a new one as people in Hong Kong don't collect faceplates and tend to use them.

With Ace Combat 6, they had one plate that they gave away (like the one here), four that were free with preorders and a sixth that came with the flightstick (basically like the one Last Remnant plate we've all seen that came with the console).

I agree it's not likely there's a set or we would have seen something by now. The game has been out for a while.

That is really cool (drooling).
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thread Information