Thread: Fake?

Default Fake?

Hi, Just joined and just started collecting faceplates, so im not sure if this is worth a new topic or even in right forum, if not feel free to move it

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BLUE-DRAGON-...3%3A1|294%3A50

i was looking at this plate and it seems legit to me , but im new at this , its just that i remember seeing this plate go for like 50+ not to long ago and this person is selling for 1$ , do yall think this is a fake? and do yall know of any people to avoid buying from on ebay due to fakes?

Quote Originally Posted by Tounge73 View Post
    Hi, Just joined and just started collecting faceplates, so im not sure if this is worth a new topic or even in right forum, if not feel free to move it

i was looking at this plate and it seems legit to me , but im new at this , its just that i remember seeing this plate go for like 50+ not to long ago and this person is selling for 1$ , do yall think this is a fake? and do yall know of any people to avoid buying from on ebay due to fakes?
    Pro_gamer_shop88's stuff is legit. He just did that as a starting price to get interest in the plate. They were hard to get because they were only out in Japan, but over the past year, a lot of collectors have them in their collections now so interest is slowing down. It won't close that cheap, plus it's $15 for shipping. It'll probably close for $30 total, incl. shipping, which isn't bad for this plate.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Hellon earth159

Quote Originally Posted by Tounge73 View Post

Tongue73,
    I've bought a lot from this shop so I think you're safe.
    Also, not sure if you know, but this plate is part of a set. You're only bidding on the plate, but the full set looks like this:

The full set usually runs in the $100.00 plus range.

wow thats a sweet set :P

It closed for $5 plus the $15 shipping. That's a good deal, I hope you got it.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Thread Information