Thread: Blue hot rod plate?

Default Blue hot rod plate?

Hey guys, i was looking to clear out my faceplate collection of what I thought was non rare or disliked plates. Now ive had this blue hotrod plate since it came out I forgot where i got or how much i payed for it but before I got rid of it I figured id check the face plate database to see if how much I could sell it for. upon inspection of the faceplate I see that its a bit different than any other faceplate's ive ever seen before. For starters it dosent have the text on the memory card slots like the other plates I own and its also missing the wireless sync symbol to the side of the button. Now the think that really made me look was the patent pended text on the back of the plate, and the Microsoft seal of certification on the back of the plate, No other MS plate I own has that. And the last thing that is strange is the date the plate as made November the 5th, i also saw that it has a 5 dollar rating on the site. So just how rare is this plate and could i be getting some cash for this?

Hmm I looked again and I see there two of them one super rare one stupidly common im guessing i got the common one which is rather embarrassing lol. But if not im happy.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/568/s8001954.jpg

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/8320/s8001957.jpg
    Last edited by SkillfulMmd; 05-10-2009 at 06:56 PM.

One of them in the database is the prototype, and there was probably only one of that one made, for display purposes. When the actual plate was put into production, those differences were put into place. That plate is $0.99 at the 99c Only stores. I have about 80 of them, in the package.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

I knew it lol

Thread Information