Thread: A special "head's up"

Default A special "head's up"

In addition to moltenluv selling some really rare faceplates, our friend gh0st_r1der now has a few items listed on eBay. I'll just link you to his whole list:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbig_blue_buzQQhtZ-1

I have an Iron Giant plate signed by Brad Bird. Well, Gh0st is offering one of the WALL-E plates that Garrick from MyPaintEffects and I created, PLUS a custom WALL-E plate that I made by hand - a one of a kind - and they're BOTH signed by director Andrew Stanton! Not only that, he has a ludicrously rare mock-up of a Toy Story 3 console, signed by staffers at THQ, before Disney decided to handle making the TS3 game themselves. Why is that important? Because it means that the item exists, but the project never will.

This is NOT a good time to be broke, but it looks like a great time to GO broke, lol.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Pretty neat. But i'd need to sell a kidney for one of these.
    Does anybody know a good surgeon ?

I would do anything for that Toy Story case. I've never seen anything on TS3 before. Very cool.

Repo Man 360

Yeah 2 years ago I probably bouught those plates, but these days the money is too tight I do hope they find a nice home.

Man, this stuff always comes around like a day after I make a large purchase.
    Hmmm... to credit card debt or not to credit card debt? That is the question. *Shakespeare just did a flip in his grave*
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by gameking28 View Post
    Man, this stuff always comes around like a day after I make a large purchase.
    Hmmm... to credit card debt or not to credit card debt? That is the question. *Shakespeare just did a flip in his grave*
    By "large purchase" you mean like a house or something, right? Or... a really big ring?

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    In addition to moltenluv selling some really rare faceplates, our friend gh0st_r1der now has a few items listed on eBay. I'll just link you to his whole list:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbig_blue_buzQQhtZ-1

I have an Iron Giant plate signed by Brad Bird. Well, Gh0st is offering one of the WALL-E plates that Garrick from MyPaintEffects and I created, PLUS a custom WALL-E plate that I made by hand - a one of a kind - and they're BOTH signed by director Andrew Stanton! Not only that, he has a ludicrously rare mock-up of a Toy Story 3 console, signed by staffers at THQ, before Disney decided to handle making the TS3 game themselves. Why is that important? Because it means that the item exists, but the project never will.

This is NOT a good time to be broke, but it looks like a great time to GO broke, lol.
    Thanks for the plug I dunno if anybody even pays attention to my thread anymore but today I did lower prices on almost all of my faceplates. Just thought ya all would like to know or maybe nobody cares. Poor me

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K-XBA View Post
    By "large purchase" you mean like a house or something, right? Or... a really big ring?
    lol Well a large purchase for me at least. Houses and really big rings are gargantuan purchases.
    I just went a little nuts on eBay in the last week buying some vintage games and spending a little more than I should have - and now paying for it since I don't think I can afford any of Gh0st_R1der's auctions.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by gameking28 View Post
    lol Well a large purchase for me at least. Houses and really big rings are gargantuan purchases.
    I just went a little nuts on eBay in the last week buying some vintage games and spending a little more than I should have - and now paying for it since I don't think I can afford any of Gh0st_R1der's auctions.
    I do still have your Futurama plate too, ya know.

DId someone here bought the custom toy story case?

Thread Information