Thread: Hey Everyone

Default Hey Everyone

What's up everyone! I'm 28 and reside in Phoenix, AZ. I've had my 360 for about a year and a half now. I finally broke down and got a gold Live account last summer and now don't even know how I ever played games without it.
    Of course many of the under 18 kids are annoying as hell, singing pop and rap songs into their headsets, dropping f-bombs left and right, and generally baby trash talking, make me want to reach through their headsets and strangle them...but once you meet enough mature grown people, well I guess there's a reason why Microsoft decided to call it "Gold" subscription

I amassed a nice number of some great games and currently have about 30 in my collection. Some of my favorites to hop on and play with people are Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Halo 3, Crackdown, Gears 1 & 2, Left 4 Dead.

Anyone interested in getting help with online achievements or just hopping on and having a good time shooting crap up, send me a FR. My GT is Patriot65108.

Welcome to XBA, glad to have you aboard with us. Not a bad game collection that you've got going on. I'm sure you will find some others here to hang out with and game.. I'm a 34yo gaming parent and I know what you mean about the annoying kids on Live...

Hope to see you around...

Repo Man 360

Welcome to the site bud! Would you like a jacket or did you bring your own?

Glad you got to see how great Xbox Live can be once you play with some mature people that also play properly.

Welcome to XBA
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Welcome Patriot.

Add me for some Halo 3 sometime.

GT: Not Pink
    Hidden Content
    Since Halo C.E. baby!

Thread Information