Thread: New custom Power Up Faceplate :D

Default New custom Power Up Faceplate :D

After about 4-5 months of thinking and trying to find the energy to will myself to start using my airbrush, paints, pens again on that good old canvas called the faceplate.

i finally finished an idea i gave to spacey mmmmmmmonths back
    and lo and behold here it is.

Nothing special kind of a big build up but voila

whaddaya think? theres some little scuffs and cratches that i will fill in tonight or tommorow,
    And can you use polish to clean up a plate or will it ruin the paint (its badger airbrush paint)

thanks to spacey for the umpteen stickers required they are now all over my couch
    Last edited by Ohsay; 06-17-2009 at 04:39 PM.

OhsayOne's Xbox - Jul 9 2009

When someone makes a mistake there is typically some kind of gift involved... Maybe I can get a new faceplate out of the missed day of gaming yesterday... It is totally like OhsayOne to do something like that.
    Aww my Xbox knows me so well.

7 out of 39,809. mmm.

Hm, I still had a bunch of stickers I was going to send you for this project. Looks like you had plenty.

Very nice.

I don't know of this "polish" of which you speak, but almost anything can screw up paint so I wouldn't do it. I had some residue left from a sticker and tried a little light goo-gone. Ate right through the paint. Luckily, it was a Green Lantern plate and the "damage" made it look like an 80's t-shirt, so it worked.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Lucky
    i could always use some more i think i might make another one to sell, if anyone would be intrested, and one for myself coz i like it

OhsayOne's Xbox - Jul 9 2009

When someone makes a mistake there is typically some kind of gift involved... Maybe I can get a new faceplate out of the missed day of gaming yesterday... It is totally like OhsayOne to do something like that.
    Aww my Xbox knows me so well.

7 out of 39,809. mmm.

Thread Information